Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
No Country For Old Men78 chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Awesome new chapter! Interesting twist with Shep's dream, and watching Taldeer troll Siggy never gets old. Keep up the good work!
giodan chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
i like the song! is italin whit part of it in dialet!
Jouaint chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Ah Chaos is here. Great Chapter.
Zikarn Krais chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Seriously, what is with all the bolding in random places?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Well... since you asked. To be frank, I find this story to be rather conflicting: the style it is written annoys me the hell out BUT the plot is better than most. So... I just avoid the extra bizarre bits of chapters and might miss something.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
After reading last chapter's AN: Whatever I said that made you think I was offended... I'm not! An offended Blinded would take his leave without a word, though a normal-Blinded tends to write/speak in a confusing manner that makes even him question his reasons behind saying them upon a reread.

In other words, don't mind me if what I write makes no sense.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Death Robot... Miss Grant should spend some time watching Necrons in action then. Now THEY are Death Robots.

Good job.
forget the rest chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
I think eldar tech would be a lot more subtle than that.
Linnin chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Fucking hell! Could there be any more bolded words in this chapter!?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Why are so many words in bold?
Tankred chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Gyrinx, not Grynx.
HEXER chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
There is no way I can take this story seriously.
kazekitsune666 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Sorry but it is imposible to read with all this boldings. Wont read.
Phant0m5 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Sigh. And, once again, the Mass Effect Kinetic Barriers are rendered completely useless by an author who does not appear to understand the physics involved. This could easily turn into a rant so I'll put this into as few points as possible.

Mass Effect guns fire shrapnel at a significant fraction of the speed of light.
The damage this should cause is kind of insane.
The codex supports this outlook, and is the higher canon over game visuals. (Good, canon depictions can be found in the novels, where limbs are blown up from hits to the anywhere [a hit to the shoulder caused a quarian to spin so hard her kneecap disintegrated])
Kinetic Barriers (and Mass Effect armours) are designed to withstand these rounds.
A Space Marine Bolter is a high-powered rocket propelled grenade.
At best, a marine should take down the KB in one shot. And a second (or third!) shot to kill.
This is only because the rounds explode. With a solid slug, even a bolter would do very, very little.

The Power Sword would totally be an instagib though. not fast enough to trigger the KB and cuts through anything anyways so the armour is a moot point.

And on the other side of the fence - Space Marine armour is not indestructible, no matter how awesome it actually is. And Mass Effect guns are fucking scary.

... Really good fic otherwise though. Not sure what's up with the bolded words all over the place, clearly it's for emphasis but you don't need to emphasize every other word.
Dantegrey chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
Love it, every single piece of this chapter.
From the bickering among Sigmund and the eldar (old married couple uh?..XD) to the priceless drunk party of the team.
Aside note Sigmund did take the lessons of the wolves to the heart XD
Still a lot confused about what the eldar were looking...
A maiden world is very similar to a colonial world for them, they could repopulate the galaxy and this time no Shewhothirst after their asses but at the same time, I take it, they could harvest spectral bone from the surface of the planet.
And I am still waiting for that moment on where the reinforcements of Sigmund will make his appearance and fuck the hell up of anyone dumb enough to be on their way.
It is possible that at some time the Wolves will be there to do what they do best?...XD
Please keep up the good work.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »