Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
Gear-2557 chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
Wow, Sigmund and Idranel bicker like an old couple. Also having a mind reader on board (two of them) will be a recipe for hilarity and embarrassment.
Lord Schmodder chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I read a lot of Mass Effect stories, but one with tails is new :)
Thanks for writing!
Superemopowerz chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Seriously man, the amount of heresy that's in this would make the God-Emperor cry as well as the ultramarine's primarch. On another note the Eldar guns is not like mass effect base it is entirely energy base as in directed energy weapons. Shuriken Weapons are equivalent to the f*cking assault cannons from the Imperium, maybe even greater. Where do you get you information man seriously. The eldar mostly use Directed Energy Weapons.
Jouaint chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Great chapter.
The Poarter chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I like this story. Don't agree with the tone or interaction but I like where your heading and how you present it. 7/10
MEleeSmasher chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I like this chapter, although I wish your update times are equally as impressive.
Taryn Myst chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Me thinks the Warrior and the Seer both do protest too much. Definitely enjoyed this chapter and the introduction of the ever devious Eldar, to the drunken shenanigans of the Normandy. Thanks again for this chapter, and excellent job on establishing an immersive feel to each character.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Oh... My lord... The total 180 character switch for sigmund when dealing with the farseer. To see him actually get flustered and the banter, I think I cracked a rib laughing. I swear if she doesn't appear again in the story I'd be very disappoint.

As for taldeer great choice a nice cameo for the future farseer, tugs on my old DOW 1 memories
Thrans chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I'll admit I read the word Chaos at the start of this chapter and mentally panicked for about half a second, so went back and checked the end of chapter 13... I'll admit even then I didn’t twig, I should of, in hindsight most authors of WH40KxME turn to the Eldar, but I think this is my new favourite portrayal of said race.

Many authors focus on a seemed arrogance of the Eldar or concentrate on enterprising the cultural austerity measures that 'Fall' brought into effect, making them a little Vulcan in my eyes, this is not helped that in most Black Library works the Eldar are only shown manipulating or dying and are thus in a serious mood, I'm looking forward to your take.

I am glad to read your works again, and cannot wait till the nest update.
l3ct0r chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
very good chapter... like the others
i have my suspicion about that the repentine appear in the Council session will be Eldars... (and is good to know tha im right)
but we all know that what be want to know is the relation between Sigmun and Idranel... or better not, you know what? screw up Sigmun-idranel, what we really want to know is what really happen in Ashley's Alliance graduation party... that is the important

see you in the XIII chapter
artilyon-rand chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
MEY THE the great one ..what ever thanks for this one i hope bafter you finish this great fic you live a llooooong a good life cuz you are great for making my day
HD-spartan chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Possibility's at the end of this chapter.
The Emperor is possessing some one.
Or the ELDAR! are in the building.
NidHunter13 chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
And the Eldar finaly show up... I believe
Cliffhangers chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
Daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn! The cliffhanger was such a buzzkill... But that makes this fic even more fun & entertaining to read. I like the part when the Normandy crew saw the crates that have been shipped to them and the amount of wargear for Sigmund's squad. Can't wait for their appearance .

By the way,
Nice intro for the Eldar.

Keep up the good work, pal. 10/10 is my rating for this particular chapter and the entire fic as a whole.
Undeen chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I'm enjoying the story, but I felt I needed to take a moment to point this out. You have a number of points where you write progressively shorter paragraphs, presumably to build tension down to a climactic point much like the last few seconds of a count down. When you get to the point where you're chopping up sentences across multiple paragraphs it gets really painful to read, there were a few points where I had to stop, shake my head and try to read it again because it completely destroys the flow of the story and makes it incredibly choppy. I'm hoping that it, like the prolific use of Bold text in previous chapters is something that I won't see much of in the following chapters but it's something I felt the need to point out as one writer to another. (even if I've never posted a story here)
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »