Reviews for That's the Great Dame Madoka to You!
JFai chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I need to spruce up my witch vocabulary (I better look at that wiki). Anyway good chapter, Madoka is learning the basics but her aggressiveness is something to get used too (that's the Jecht in her).

Homura still trying to get involved somehow and a witch will soon appear or another minion. Liked the chapter!
JFai chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
THAT WAS HER WISH?! Whoa, didn't see that coming but I'm glad that little troll got his! I'm all for Kyubei getting his little tail handed to him. Not so devious now after losing one of your lives; little bastard!

Homura is going to join forces in this time period? I wonder how this story will go? You've got me invested in this story.
JFai chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I haven't read much of Magica Madoka fics (first one) and it's intriguing! Mami will train Madoka so she won't be alone? Seems legit! I'll give it a chance.
Drinkie chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Kyubey actually got scared of Madoka? i'm not surprised there after having Jecht's sword drop on him/her/it and perhaps after this story is done you could do a oneshot where Madoka kinda makes the same wish but instead she wishes to become like Gilgamesh (The FF series one not the Nasuverse one) including his transformation abilities and Blue Magic :D
Drinkie chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
So Madoka goes all Jecht-like when she's in her Magical Girl outfit was that Jecht's sword or a different sword all together?