Reviews for The Reborn Legend
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 2/4
Second Avatar doesn't seem like a very apt title. It's more grandiose than it should be, when it's easier and much more in character for the avatars to choose to call him a temporary Spiritual Medium, rather than effectively having him usurp the traditional duties of the avatar, seemingly permanently. He may not be usurping Korra's 'position,' as the first avatar. But he's certainly usurping her job, her power, her title . . . and helping the Avatars spit on their own vaunted traditions.

Honestly, if Vaatu's champion is who I think it is, you're on a direct path to making him majorly out of character. Naruto is enough; there's no need to mentally maim someone else.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 2/4
Uh . . . a lot of this fic just plain doesn't make sense. Why exactly does Naruto need bending at all? Has he lost all use of chakra? What does he actually gain by becoming a 'second Avatar?' Something for which their is no precedent and isn't very practical or wise.

If he's the second sage of six paths, which he's been called a couple times already, he should have all five chakra elements and sub-elements mastered, whether normally or in his six paths sage mode. It also seems like either an empty title or a full time job. Either he's meant to bring chakra to this world or he just has a bunch of a fancy powers, most of which he seems to either have forgotten how to utilize, or abandoned them in favor of bending's 'superiority.'

Honestly, he would have been majorly overpowered for the avatar universe if you'd just dropped him in at age seventeen or so when he'd just beaten Kaguya. Now that he's seemingly lived a full life, mastered all of his powers, and gotten a personality transplant, making him a second avatar removes any suspense whatsoever- it's evident that Naruto can curb stomp anyone he wants to, anytime he wants to, in a myriad of ways, with a variety of powers.

If he feels like it, of course, because this Naruto seems lazy, apathetic, and like he can't be bothered with anything other than being snarky and training his wind bending. Why would someone resurrect a person with his current personality? I know that he'd personally be bottom on my list of people into whose hands I'd put the fate of the world, despite his stupidly overwhelming powers.

I can't be bothered to check if you mentioned Kurama in the first part of the story, but if he is with Naruto, all I really have to say about that is that nine tails chakra mode would have made him overpowered on his own, and I'm disappointed by the lack of any conversation between the nine tails and his jinchuuriki, both of which are purportedly on good terms. Unless you've changed something major in Naruto's past that you're not clueing the readers in on. Which I'm not discounting in the slightest, because it would at least make a few things make sense, though not anything to do with your self-afflicted power balancing issues.

Basically, there are plot holes, major power issues, and a severe lack of logic. The quality of your writing itself is decent, but definitely not great. I find myself almost completely unable to get into the story at all.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 2/4
Just want to point out that 'bangs' are the hair that goes straight across your forehead. I doubt that you're trying to say that Naruto has attempted, and succeeded, to make himself blind by growing so much hair over his face that he can't possibly see. If you are . . . then the rest of this story promises to be . . . interesting- not necessarily in a good way.
naritaluv chapter 5 . 1/4
i dont think that giving naruto the power over all the elements would be a good idea he is op already with the sage thing and all and it would be conflicting with rules of the avatar universe such as how the avatar was made
Fer Namikaze chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Update please
human dragon chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
i hope that you will update this soon
Ataxius chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
If you ever continue this please don't include other Naruto characters, especially not Sasuke.
HyperA1985 chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
I am looking forward to chapter and I hope Naruto meets the tailed beasts.
Silverwolf3351 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Isn't Naruto going to be years younger than them?... Weird...
za worlda chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
oh come on if we want to be age aboutr it narutos thousands of years old just give him eska
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2016
Please for the love of god continue ive been searching endlesly for the idea of naruto and korra both being the avatar
NxE092015 chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
Great story. Hopefully it isn't abandoned.
void242 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
Next chapter please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
You say belive it one more time and I doubt people will let you live long enough to see your goal.
Bloodzone15 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
What happened next it was just getting good