Reviews for A Burden Halved
Allison237Gleek chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
How does this have so little reviews? It's fucking brilliant, I love it.
Bilei Pancy chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This is very beautiful. :) I love it!
carameltootsieroll chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
YOU DESERVE MORE REVIEWS!

This was epic. I can't even talk enough about how great I think your talent is. This fanfic was written unconventionally, with the use of subtle conversations and emphasized narration more. I think you executed this writing style really well. I loved it! You write so poetically, so dramatically, I really felt the emotions you were trying to convey.

I LOVE STILES AHHH and I love how you really delved into the effects of what happened in 3A. I know it was explored in the show, but you just explored it even more and wow, I am very much satisfied.

Keep writing because I loved this story!
xxElla MadElynxx chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Perfect writing! It was slightly frustrating how they never even talked about Stiles getting into a freaking accident in the show. There was blood on his forehead, they must have noticed it. Anyways, that is why I loved this so,so much! Thank you!
-Ellie
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Awh, this was sad but cute. Loved it.
Linguam chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love this. There's really no other way to say it. I love how everything's described through a "reflective" perspective, it makes for a really interesting scenery. And there's something with it (probably the fact that we all know where this will eventually lead) that just awakens the apprehension and trepidation in a way similar to the one I felt while watching the actual series. I think you portray it all beautifully, the characters, their relationships, Stiles' denial that something's wrong (and more so than usual). Everything.

Thank you for a heartbreakingly amazing reading experience!

/Linguam
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
oh. very interesting. i would love to read more of this and have it further elaborate...but i like it like this though, so maybe not? i don't know...what am i feeling? tell me! it was sort of anticlimactic, but i like it nonetheless...i think it was the emotion and the "Stile-centric" -ness of it...loved the bit where the gang actually CARE. and oh Derek. Derek, Derek, Derek...

nice job!
Murasakionfire chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That was amazing! It was beautifully written and very much in character. I am so sick of reading stories where Scott is a jerk and noone cares about stiles. Im so glad you didnt take it there. Please update soon if you are going to write more. I loved it soo much and cant wait to see if you take this farther. You could make stiles some kind of shadow seeing freaj and the shadows will haunt him. Just an idea though but i truly loved this!