Reviews for Oubliette
Wynsom chapter 1 . 6/25
An angst-driven and imaginative study of a trapped mind as well as its beautiful recovery! Thank you for responding to the prompt in such a clever way!
I loved the well and marbles metaphor. It think it would have been nice to have a little more from John's POV or some other people interacting with John. still, a very nice and very sad story.
darkwinggirl chapter 1 . 3/7
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 2/9
This was so angst and fluffy at the same time. It was just perfect.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
That was amazing... So beautifully written, and overflowing with imagery. Took me longer than I'm willing to admit to realize that the marbles were in Sherlock's mind :p Love the idea that he didn't build his escape until he had something to lose, and that John is the only one who can get him back out.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Awww I loved this sooooo much!
becgate chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Wonderful! !
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
The marble imagery was gorgeous-in particular I liked the midnight blue one, and the entire idea of Sherlock climbing the marbles to get out of his mind. Brilliant.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was very well written. I enjoyed this quite a bit.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Wow. The imagery of each gift of a moment with John accumulating like treasure...and then the coins. Beautiful.
Lady Juse chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I read this fic a while ago and forgot what it was called. Glad I found it again.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was beautiful. I live the marbles and the colours... absolutely amazing!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That was beautiful, what a wonderful example of the depth of the friendship between John and Sherlock and just how important it is to Sherlock without ever being mushy or out of character.

I really loved this.
DianaThen chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
You... genius.

The marbles. Brilliant.

Epic bromance interpretation with no real romance. Bonus points.

Concise yet incredibly descriptive writing style. Loved it.

I just love everything about this.

I only wish it were longer... but at the same time I'm afraid that an extension might ruin it.
The Jumble Book chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
An excellent fic, well written, and a great plot! Was just wondering what would happen if Sherlock got trapped in his mind palace; this fic was a good answer!