Reviews for Like It or Not
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 6/17
Love it, Sammy so sick and vulnerable in the hospital, Dean very concerned and upset, of course he would not leave the side of his little brother
I always thought just saw Sam in the hospital, and I love
Charlie liked to have gone and your idea to save Sam, would be a good way to work things out, but I wish it had no side effects
But it's amazing that what matters to the Dean's Sammy getting well
Mysticroyals chapter 1 . 2/21
Love this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Let-me-go-now: I loved how you showed the family side of Dean with Charlie! It was fantastic. Keep writing, you are insightful!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Yay. More of Charlie, and she is even claiming her part in this deranged family, go girl. Really like your theory on how to reverse the trials, but I'm sure there has to be a catch for Dean's health somewhere along the way...?
Looking forward to see how you will continue this :)
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
OMG yes if this isnt what happens...
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Guh...'Family never let go'...Just guh! Beautiful and deep and so dang true!

And this you wrote:

"'s he doing?"

Dean cut his eyes at her and her stupid question.

Because how did she think Sam was doing?

Was she looking at the same kid he was?

so could See Dean's face here! Very vivid and emotional.

Brilliant idea. Can see the show going this route. Reverse the trials. Strike that...reverse it!
Adore how your mind works.
Thank you!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Love it!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Marianna! Are you crazy ? Saving Sam means sending Bobby back to hell? UGH! A great story of course, but man thats harsh. :)

pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
You did a great job capturing Charlie's voice. I can imagine her researching how to help Sam and showing up to wait in the hospital room with Dean.
What a great idea to reverse the trials.
I know that Sam would be mad if Bobby was sent back to hell, but I also know that Dean would have a plan on how to get him out again. We all know how much Bobby loves 'his boys' so I'm sure he would agree if it meant saving Sam (and Dean).
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
judyann chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh wow love it! Would love this to happen so much!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Interesting idea. Thanks for writing
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
What a wonderful little fic - I think you really knocked this out of the park!

I loved how you captured Charlie here, strong and capable and able to stand up to Dean, and her overwhelming urge to be there for the brothers and help them out melts my heart.

Reversing the trials is such a wonderful idea that's not only befitting of the show but is completely plausible in my opinion. But yikes, the ramifications would be quite epic!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, thank you so much for writing and sharing. Take care, :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
cscope1717: It is another amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Awwww...I love Charlie. Who knew when she first came along that she'd turn out to be a fantastic and awesome friend to the Winchesters? I'd think it'd be really cool if this happened on the show where she found something to help reverse the effects of the trials. And then I'll get to say, see Marianna figured it out first! I always knew you were one of the secret writers for the show! Thanks for sharing. : )
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Is it any surprise that I loved this so much? Just, yes. I love everything about it.