Reviews for The Eternal Price
ShadowBoat chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I never thought of them as a pair. It is kinda interesting.
ItachixSebastian chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
Awwww it's over this my fav fanfic too
rainbowsunderwater chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Wow..i can't explain to you how amazing that was honestly! I beg u pleeeease update
winterspyre chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
This was so short, though! )
winterspyre chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
This was cute, but I was a bit confused on the Latin (?) part, and I kept having to scroll back down )
winterspyre chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
T-this chapter was g-good )
winterspyre chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Yayzies! You published an new chapter )
As expected from you, it was AWESOME!
hn.slowpoke chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
ooooh you have come back. :D enjoyed the update. thanks! :)
winterspyre chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
You updated! I came here the moment I got the email from the Fanfiction bot (gosh, I just love it so much)!
AHH chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
I never thought this could be a good crossover, but you proved me WRONG, HAHA, this is perfect!
NoelleisParadise chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Waaahhhhh! I cant wait for the next installment!
winterspyre chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Kyaa! I came here the instant fanfiction sent me an email :)
I still LOVE it!
And I really really really like how Sebastian saw Sasuke at once and that they both knew who each other were!
Love how the plot is going so far,
winterspyre chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Oh, my god! Do you know how hard it is to find a decent Sasuke Kuroshitsuji fanfiction?
I LOVE this fanfiction because
1. It does not have an overpowered Naruto
2. Perfect grammar
3. Love all your other stories ;)
4. Love the plot
Please update! I really like this fanfiction!
OokamiHime567 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Ooh, still interesting, though it's a slow start, that's what this story needs. It is really well written and I'm always anticipating when Sasuke will be able to look into Sebastian's eyes but until then, I'm gonna enjoy the beginning of the story XD! It's really good and I can't wait to see another chapter from you!
Taylor chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I have always tried to find a sasuke and Sebastian fic but never found one, and this ones awesome! Please update soon!