Reviews for Senseless
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 10/3
This was excellent, an amazing story of friendship and support in a life or death and occasionally very bloody setting. The relationship between Peter and Neal was so well written, and it made the difference in Neal's defense of murder and in their survival. Thanks for writing for WC, I have appreciated everything you have written.
Marie-Luise chapter 9 . 8/31
This story displays the broadest vocabulary I have ever had the pleasure to read in fanfiction. I'm in awe.
Oh, isn't your story breathtakingly awesome!
Loved the whole of it, struggled with Neal in awakening from the coma and in his recovery, worried together with Peter all the way along, ... perfect!
Thanks!
grishy chapter 14 . 7/15
I was so inmerse in the investigation that nos I'm almost bored...
Just one lose end, why Neal's room number on the phone found in the operation at the docs wasn't taken on account to prove he was a target?
JimChou chapter 14 . 5/13
That was a great story in which you addressed successfully all the professional and personal aspects of the case. I love your take on the progressing relation between Peter and Neal. It was also, at least for me, a very challenging reading (as pinpointed by some other reader too). To me, as a non-native english speaker and reader, your writing felt sometimes more as real literature instead of simple fanfic. Your word choice and phrase structures had me rereading some twice and I saw quite a few words for the first time in my life... I read two of your other WC stories before and didn't get this same feeling... But it was worth it! Now only one left to go. Hope you will publish a new one some day in the near future...
castiello chapter 14 . 4/30
What a treasure! Thank you so much for writing this. I know I'll be rereading it many times. )

-Cass
castiello chapter 12 . 4/24
Hi! I just wanted to take a moment before reading the final chapters to let you know how much I absolutely adore this story. I could not stop reading - it was like my eyes were starving! I only recently discovered the show, and, like any new fan, I have that hunger for something that will take me even deeper into the characters and their world and make me love the show that much more. This story delivered all that, times ten! Your writing is beautiful! You have such a phenomenal vocabulary. I think I actually got smarter while reading this! It was like standing under a waterfall of language, letting it flow over me. It's almost ironic that a story about someone who has lost a chunk of his vocabulary is so richly worded. The way you write Peter and Neal and their very special bond is breathtaking. I am sad that there are only a few chapters left, because I simply don't want it to end. You should be SO proud of this story - I could not have loved it more.
robingal1 chapter 14 . 2/11
this was wonderful from beginning to end! i look forward to reading more of your work
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Breathtaking plot, brilliant and sweet and smart Neal -Peter relationship (the worry, tha care, the not-so-easy-coming trust, the banter...in a word, the bromance)...really loved your story!
...and Hughes chewing out Samuelson with intended misinterpretation and eyebrow...priceless!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
Bravo!
Really nice job. Except for the f-words.
I really could've done without them.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
Why? Why the f-word?
I'm only 14.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
Lol loved Mozzie's nickname for Peter.
But mean too!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
Wow, gotta love the vocabulary and the context it's used in. I wish I could use my grammar so well, lol. Even if it's a pain.
Happy reader chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
I already read and loved all your white collar stories in archiveofourown and I've just found this one in fanfiction: ...as amazing as the other ones!
Breath-taking plot, Neal and Peter so lovely in character and their bromance that sweet and their banter so nicely clever-minded! ..loved the whole of it! Thank you'
MargaritaS chapter 14 . 5/14/2016
yay they are both alright :)