Reviews for Senseless
waitingforAslan chapter 14 . 7/13
Totally enjoyed your story. Great depiction of the characters, well-chosen vocabulary, and numerous, appropriate similes. I was going to actually start pointing out some of the similes I liked until I realized how many that would be! In your last chapter, you mentioned Britishisms, and I just had to mention that I've never heard anyone here in America say scarpered.
How are all of your fics this amazing? How? I love it!
daisesndaffidols chapter 13 . 5/3
Can these chapters get any more intense!? I can't believe there is only one chapter left!
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 4/20
For some reason I don't trust the Dr. But Peter is the best, and he will find out what happened!
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 4/20
Another exciting story!
Of course part of me says that Fowler got what he deserved, but I know Neal didn't do it. He was clearly set up!
Gerhuvn chapter 14 . 3/17
Thank you for writing this story! It is exceptionally well written, I love your way with words. I'm more a fan of Neal in trouble with the law than Neal being injured but that's a personal preference and this story was a delight to read. The plot, the amazing sentences and built up: absolute pleasure! Hope to read a lot more from you in the future.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 10/3/2017
This was excellent, an amazing story of friendship and support in a life or death and occasionally very bloody setting. The relationship between Peter and Neal was so well written, and it made the difference in Neal's defense of murder and in their survival. Thanks for writing for WC, I have appreciated everything you have written.
Marie-Luise chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
This story displays the broadest vocabulary I have ever had the pleasure to read in fanfiction. I'm in awe.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2017
Oh, isn't your story breathtakingly awesome!
Loved the whole of it, struggled with Neal in awakening from the coma and in his recovery, worried together with Peter all the way along, ... perfect!
Thanks!
grishy chapter 14 . 7/15/2017
I was so inmerse in the investigation that nos I'm almost bored...
Just one lose end, why Neal's room number on the phone found in the operation at the docs wasn't taken on account to prove he was a target?
JimChou chapter 14 . 5/13/2017
That was a great story in which you addressed successfully all the professional and personal aspects of the case. I love your take on the progressing relation between Peter and Neal. It was also, at least for me, a very challenging reading (as pinpointed by some other reader too). To me, as a non-native english speaker and reader, your writing felt sometimes more as real literature instead of simple fanfic. Your word choice and phrase structures had me rereading some twice and I saw quite a few words for the first time in my life... I read two of your other WC stories before and didn't get this same feeling... But it was worth it! Now only one left to go. Hope you will publish a new one some day in the near future...
castiello chapter 14 . 4/30/2017
What a treasure! Thank you so much for writing this. I know I'll be rereading it many times. )

-Cass
castiello chapter 12 . 4/24/2017
Hi! I just wanted to take a moment before reading the final chapters to let you know how much I absolutely adore this story. I could not stop reading - it was like my eyes were starving! I only recently discovered the show, and, like any new fan, I have that hunger for something that will take me even deeper into the characters and their world and make me love the show that much more. This story delivered all that, times ten! Your writing is beautiful! You have such a phenomenal vocabulary. I think I actually got smarter while reading this! It was like standing under a waterfall of language, letting it flow over me. It's almost ironic that a story about someone who has lost a chunk of his vocabulary is so richly worded. The way you write Peter and Neal and their very special bond is breathtaking. I am sad that there are only a few chapters left, because I simply don't want it to end. You should be SO proud of this story - I could not have loved it more.
robingal1 chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
this was wonderful from beginning to end! i look forward to reading more of your work
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Breathtaking plot, brilliant and sweet and smart Neal -Peter relationship (the worry, tha care, the not-so-easy-coming trust, the banter...in a word, the bromance)...really loved your story!
...and Hughes chewing out Samuelson with intended misinterpretation and eyebrow...priceless!