Reviews for Shattered Reality
Pteaset chapter 10 . 1h
Wow so good
Pteaset chapter 6 . 8h
This is a really interesting story I truly have no idea where it’s going and I like that
Pteaset chapter 2 . 15h
OK I’m on board I’ll like it
TabusVakarian chapter 30 . 3/13
Nice, tidy wrap up. Well done.

"Rinn", you'll get my full thoughts sometime soon ;)
TabusVakarian chapter 29 . 3/13
I almost don't want to click next, knowing this is the end of this story.

I'm interested to see what will happen with Helena going with Liara. And of course, more of Rinn learning to adapt. (I vaguely remember a chapter Ris had me read over for the sequel, and it was quite entertaining).
TabusVakarian chapter 28 . 3/9
I just realized I only have two chapters left and want to cry. THERE'S SO MUCH LEFT TO COVER BEFORE THE NEXT ONE!

I'm curious what it was Helena asked Liara for.

Not looking forward to Rinn returning to the husk. Uh uh, no way.
TabusVakarian chapter 27 . 3/7
Gah. I'm so anxious because of the end of this chapter. No. I don't want to see Rinn change again! Don't put me through that again! Noooooooooo.
TabusVakarian chapter 26 . 3/7
MIRLENA MIRLENA MIRLENA! Come on... that's got to be in the future!
TabusVakarian chapter 25 . 3/7
Glad to see Shepard was able to apologize and move forward from that. Hoping she overcomes this indoctrination.
TabusVakarian chapter 24 . 3/6
Lots to chew on from this chapter. Is Katelyn going evil? Is Samara capable of saving her? Will Murdoch and Chakwas get romantically involved? *sigh*
TabusVakarian chapter 23 . 3/2
Ooph. This chapter was a punch in the gut for many reasons. Extremely well written though. I love how much you capture the game's narrative and tone in this. It's dark, and hard to read, but in all the right ways.
TabusVakarian chapter 22 . 3/2
Don't have much to say about this chapter, other than I greatly enjoyed it. I'm kind of shipping Helena/Miranda now.
TabusVakarian chapter 21 . 3/1
I'm intrigued to see how the story will progress with them completely separate.

Also. Can we please fix Rinn now?
TabusVakarian chapter 20 . 3/1
It was nice to have some light-hearted fun/banter at the end. This has been so intense. Way too intense. I mean, it has to be. But still. Wowzer.
TabusVakarian chapter 19 . 3/1
Liked the interaction with EDI and Helena at the end. Part of me was hoping you would save Jacob... but part of me is glad you didn't. Not out of any malicious feeling towards the character, but because it would have made things too easy. Too wishful.