Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Millennium Wars
Resurrection of the Forgotten chapter 11 . 15h
Alright I read this chapter a few days ago but I've only been able to get to writing a review now and the first thing I'd like to say is that it is good to see this updated again.

Now while I was a little disappointed how the Tamers meeting with Gaara turned out I understand that it is a realistic meeting between the Tamers and Gaara considering despite Gaara considering Naruto his best friend they didn't interact all that much in cannon before Naruto went to the Tamers world, so while they might have a bond from both being Jinchuuriki I don't think it had developed all that far. It definitely wasn't enough for Gaara and the Tamers meeting to have all that much of an impact on Gaara, noteworthy that they knew Naruto but that's about it.

Now the fight scene between the other Tamers and the Devidramon was nicely done. Not only do we get some action in this chapter, but you actually brought back some old Digimon into the story while making them a stronger threat in a way that would be believable and not just them more powerful for no apparent reason. Having one of them reveal a bit of Ryo's past make things a bit exciting for how he will explain himself.

Seeing the sadistic Marineangemon makes me hope that someday he and Gaara will meet just so that we can see Gaara's reaction to the small pink Digimon.

I also thought that Jeri's threat to Kazu and Leomon's willingness to comply was funny.

As to who should be Gaara's Digimon partner that is kind of hard to decide without knowing what kind of qualities your looking for. If it is one that uses sand like Gaara then I don't know of one and might take a lot of research to find. For something simple the scorpion Digimon, probably named Scorpiomon, would make sense only because of its association to the desert and it has a sand attack. Now Armadillomon seems like another obvious choice but he wouldn't be much help up in the air. Personally I think that Gaara would look awesome besides an Airdramon and its Rookie form of Hawkmon doesn't seem so bad either. Plus seeing Gaara besides a pink Poromon. You could also go with the Aquilamon digivolution line and get AeroVeedramon like with Airdramon and later UlforceVeedramon if you have him digivolve all the way to Mega.

I also looked at some of the other suggestions and Hukmon and his Digivolutions just look plain awesome. The only other one I took note of was the one that suggested Metalseadramon, but consiering his Rookie form is probably Betamon and it would probably need water to be comfortable it would probably be uncomfortable living in the desert.

Anyway keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Maybe Veemon.
I vote for Armodillomon!
Docron chapter 11 . 6/28
YOU'RE BAAAACK YHHEEEAAAAAAAA! AMAZING EPISODE BY THE WAY.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
guest chapter 11 . 6/28
How about huckmon
Gaara has a Digimon!? Finally, this chapter was a long time coming!
Albinounicorn chapter 11 . 6/27
A digimon to suit Gaara? I'm thinking maybe Kapurimon that evolves into Zanbamon, a dracomon... Actually Veemon (evolves into Goldramon) might fit, Maybe the Wargreymon line
And then Madara's going to turn out to have Grimmon as a partner
lyokoMARVELanime chapter 11 . 6/27
First off, glad to see this story is back in action again after so long, seriously, I really love what you've done with this story over the course of both it and its predecessor. Secondly, great chapter, and I can't wait for more. Finally, in terms of a Digimon partner for Gaara, I'd have to say that, personally, I'd go with either Veemon and his second evolutionary line, meaning Veedramon and all those other forms associated with it, or maybe Armadillomon, but that's just me. Keep up the great work and hope to see the next chapter soon.
T-manboy chapter 11 . 6/27
Yay you updated(happy dance)
Digimon suit Gaara *scoff*
Digimon suits no Naruto character!
At least, not anymore...
DragonSoul28 chapter 11 . 6/27
finally back with this gem i see, looking forward to seeing more of this, as for a digimon for Gaara, i would go with Huckmon, but that's mostly because of its relation with Gankoomon, a digimon that has another digimon hovering over it and protecting it, kinda like Garra. That or a Gabumon, because i think it would fit.
Dimension Distorter chapter 11 . 6/27
MAN! I was WAITING for this for so long! I mean...seriously! It's kinda funny though 'cause I was also starting to write up and update my own story. This came as a major shock. I seriously forgot about the new kinds of interactions the original Tamers and their Digimon get into. Mainly conversation-wise. Kinda the same for the others but the main three is my most concern. Wonder when Naruto, Dorumon and Gatomon is going to make their appearance to Takato, Henry and Rika. I also can't wait to hear Ryo's story on how he came form the Eastern Quadrant.

For Gaara's Digimon partner, I say Hawkmon. And when they fight Deidara he Digivolves into Aquilamon. Aquilamon is called the "Great Eagle of the Desert" you know? Can fly at Mach Speeds, amazing eye sight and can follow orders directly. Even smart enough to make plans of their own if they believe there are beneficial outcomes.
Impstar chapter 11 . 6/27
How long has there been Digimon in the Elemental Nations? Does it have to be a Rookie?

If the answer is some time (at least months, if not a year) and no respectively, then perhaps Garudamon or Hououmon. It would have to be strong enough to at least help against Akatsuki, making it a minimum of Ultimate.

If the answer to the second question is yes... best to do it without a Digimon.
Hakuryukou79 chapter 11 . 6/27
Nice chapter, looks like Ryo has no choice to but to tell the truth about how he ended up in the alternate Digital World. Though I wonder what will his reaction be to the fact that his worst enemy, Millenniummon has returned?
BANKAIZEN chapter 11 . 6/26
nice
mellra chapter 11 . 6/26
Awesome chapter as always! Man I missed this story! As for a Digimon for Gaara, I'd imagine a desert based one like Armadillomon or Scorpiomon or Togemon. Can't wait to see more!