Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Millennium Wars
Kaisha Hiniku chapter 16 . 9/29
Mr. Nine chapter 16 . 9/14
Great chapter I was so happy when naruto and Rika finally got their moment. You honestly made me shed a tear when you had Rika tell naruto what she wanted with him. Please update soon
good chapter great fan of your works! don't want to bother you but could you inform us about the sequel of your naruto johto journeys( in my opinion the best naruto Pokemon crossover on this site)?! have you already some material? i'm dying to know and i bet i'n not alone!
thenice guest chapter 16 . 9/9
its me again. I have another sugestion that you can use,if you are wiling to use my ideea. After having hinata and henry interact,that if you would be wiling to do it,and have her meet her partner that i selected for her,gaomon,question her feelings for naruto and have her think how would it be to go to another world so she could protect from enemy digimon.
Take care of yoursealf and have a nice day.
its me again.
I have another sugestion you can work with. You can make the moon milleniummon that you made an antagonist, an alternative milleniummon of tamer that hates ryo for how monodramon made a forced jogress evolution between him and milleniummon who was his true partner and made him the prisioner in monodramon's body. Make ryo question whatever he should lead the team anymore and have him relieve d-3 tournament where he finds out from taichi that azulongmon made the tournament to train him against milleniummon. And also as a sugestion, have ryo say that the reason of why naruto is his rival is because he knows the feeling of being betrayed and he envies him,as he was able to overcome the fact that he was betrayed by his friends and become more stronger,unlike him. Keep up the good work and have a nice day
thenice guest chapter 16 . 9/9
wow,this story is fabulous. You did a great job making the story awesome. But i have a sugestion for you to use in order to make the story more intersting and
more awesome. Rather than having hinata with naruto,how about you have henry interact with hinata? Because if you ask me,these two would fit well together as they both are serious in missions,they both care for their friends and both of them like to kick ass. And as a sugestion for who should hinata digimon partner be,you should make gaomon become her partner,because it will fit perfectly with hinata because of gaomon being loyal and overprotective of her. And another sugestion for how to make black agumon be accepted by sasuke,you should make naruto see sasuke rejecting black agumon's offer again and make naruto talk with sasuke about being a tamer. And after naruto would leave,have sasuke tell black agumon that he accepts his offer. And as a side question,why did you make yamaki and the team angry with ryo for keeping seecrets from them? Ryo was not their friend or part of them,so he did not had no reason to tell them anithing about him.
Anyway keep up with the good work and have a nice day
digifan303 chapter 16 . 9/4
Fantastic chapter!
bjh93jwh chapter 16 . 9/3
I really really like that chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter to be really.
Pokemonever1994 chapter 16 . 9/3
Good chapter here and I agree that bringing Hinata in wouldn't work, at all.

Question: Will Naruto ducke it out with Pain here in Super Mega form?
good work i liked it!well written and nice scene between naruto and rika very touching! hope that we see soon updates of your other works too expecially the new part of narutoxpokemon crossover!
KuramaFTW chapter 16 . 9/3
Well shit, Sora is fucked. It sure has been a long time and it was great to see what Rika really wants regardless of what she said back before they started this journey. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Resurrection of the Forgotten chapter 16 . 9/2
This was a great chapter and I am extremely happy that I get to finally see the reunion between Naruto and Rika and I loved the moment between them as Rika talked about the future that she was hoping for. Veemon is an interesting choice in partner for Gaara mostly because of how different the two act and him not being who most people would expect Gaara would be. Although I think you talked about making someone else his partner.

The small bit of distrust that Gaara has towards Veemon can also be made into a bit of a side story showing how they grow closer as partners

The last part is interesting intro into what I think is the Sora arc, not completely sure, because it would be different from how things happened in Cannon and possibly a whole new arc.

Also with the bit with Rika and Naruto out of the way and them now heading to Konoha I am looking forward to how Hinata might react to Naruto being back and dating Rika. I guess it is possible that she might have moved on in the four years that Naruto's been away, but Hinata still holding some sort of flame for Naruto seems more in line with her character plus it would make a great bit of drama.

On a less entertaining note you pointed out a fact with Seiko that I've realized in my own story. At this moment I can't remember how I came to that realization and what I was planning to make think of it but it is a fact. Though to clarify when you said they would move into the house did you mean Rika's home or another. It's not really important but its something that I'm hung up on and want to know.

Great job as always and I hope to read the next chapter soon.
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 16 . 9/2
Great Chapter! I Loved The Part Where Rika And Naruto Discussed Their Future Together...That Was Just...Dat Feels TTwTT

why do updates take so long
Impstar chapter 16 . 9/2
I am very glad this won't be a harem.

The feelings between Naruto and Rika were actually very moving and touching. I think you really captured the moment. Hell, I had to skim at a certain point because I was feeling the emotions so strongly.

Looking forward to the action next chapter!