Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Millennium Wars
felipexza chapter 16 . 6/10
Estas vivo ?
envie algo porfavor si vive
jhon chapter 16 . 5/21
Cuando va subir el siguiente capitulo
You still alive!?
jhon fredy chapter 16 . 4/29
Cuando va a subir el otro capítulo
Yolokai chapter 16 . 4/19
I would like to know when the next chapter will be. I look forward to the next chapter
Two-Dragon Sigil chapter 1 . 4/2
*Hisses in pure hatred, loathing, and despise, as well as whistles in obvious awe*The first is 'cause Milleniummon is gonna be the baddy. Only a champion level or ultimate level, yet powerful enough to destroy reality? AND HOW CAN HE COME BACK IF HE IS CYBERDRAMON HUH?! Just saying...
The second, the whistle, is because you blended Naruto and Digimon so seamlessly, it was like they were always meant to combine. Not bad. You got a fan, that's for sure! Oh, let me introduce myself-And Blaze!

Yo! I'm the holder of the two halves of the Crest of Dragon, given the Light by a friend and original holder of the Dark half. I Spirit Evolve with the crest into one of 3 forms, Yinryumon, my default, Yangryumon, who was used by the Light Dragon, and Yoviryukomon, when I use both! :D I'm partnered to an unusual Digimon-VictoryAgumon-and he warp digivolves to ImperialGreymon, who is basically EmporerGreymon with less armor,looks more streamlined, and has a VictoryGreymon sword at the hip, and he's named Blaze, despite having ice-based attacks for his Rookie-Ultimate forms, mainly Arctic Flare, Tundra Roar for his Champion form of CrysolGreymon, and his Ultimate form, WhiteRyzeGreymon, using Blizzard Gatling or White Core, which is like Glorious Burst on ShineGreymon except is also like Terra Force got added to the mix, all colored white, with red/gold edges.

*An Agumon that looks a little like VictoryGreymon and a guy in a grey shirt, red hoodie, black jeans, and a white pair of shoes, with dark-red near-opaque sunglasses/goggles over his eyes, a mess of brown hair going all over the place, and a weird (Digimon Frontier Digivice) and half-Burst(Digimon Data Squad Digivice) colored primarily dark red, with golden buttons, and a grey secondary color, hanging on his right hip, pop up, the guy revealing 2 intertwined black and white dragons on his left hand, the white an Asian, the black an European, the odd Digimon going from smiling openly to beyond serious, as golden data encircles the Digimon, and black, then white, then grey data starts to swirl around the human's left hand, the right unclipping the doubled Digivice from his hip, as both obviously prepare for dramatic fights and/or entrances, then disappear*
Both's voices: "You got us sticking around for more! Sorry for no account to fave or follow..."
Paulina chapter 16 . 3/4
Que historia más interesante y origami! Espero vuelvas a actualizar! No la dejes inclocusa, continua la!
Roberto chapter 16 . 3/4
Continuarás la historia?
Thanari chapter 16 . 3/4
Volverás a actualiza? Por favor continúa con los capítulos
Guest22 chapter 16 . 2/23
If can please answer my question in the next update
How frequently do you update this story?
Is it every 6 month?
Maitehimawari chapter 16 . 2/21
PLEASE! Continue the story! :)
Born2BeGodLike chapter 1 . 2/18
There is a sequal to TAMER OF THE X-ANTIBODY.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 16 . 2/6
Did not expect Sora to potentially make an appearance. Glad Naruto and Rika are officially back together. I love how this story isn't following cannon point for point as much as the first one did for Digimon. This one has a lot more to work with I think with so much filler content as well. You have a veritable goldmine. Thanks again for the great story, and I look forward to seeing where you take it next!
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 13 . 2/6
Holy mother of Azulongmon! This was freaking awesome!
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 12 . 2/6
I see that you have not updated for a bit. I hope all is well. Thanks for another great chapter. I can't wait to see Team 7 and Team:Tamer reunited.