Reviews for New body, new life
ShiftFrame chapter 8 . 1/5
*blinks before narrowing eyes*
"Bobby you mother fu-"
*rest is muffled by sister*
No1 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Plzzzzz continue plzzz i love it soo much plz update soon
Lady-Stesonora chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
This is, This is Awesome!(Says in a sing-song voice)I really like the idea that you came up with. Please update soon. And when you say torture, I totally agree with you. I'm like, school, I'm sorry, you misspelled torture. But anyway, it's a great story line.
KiraLoveless chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Dude, the IB curriculum is a killer. I struggle between my stories and my studies too, so don't worry. Pretty sure everyone will understand your lateness. We all have lives to live outside of this site lol. Btw, just did the survey. Hope you get a good grade :)
SolusPrimeLightblast chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
This story is so awesome! I can't wait for more! Keep up the good work.
Edges05 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Yaay ur alive! lol I'll take the survey and it's ok that u haven't been on for a while, u've just been busy with other things and that's fine. Even tho it's short it's awesome, thanks for the update!
No1 chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
Plzzz update i cant wait anylonger
Triforce Dragons chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Wow! Nice meeting.
Edges05 chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
I really like this story, it's interesting!
Queen Mo-Freakin chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
I am kind of upset that your rewriting it because I honestly don't think there's anything wrong or anything that really needs updating with this story...I wish there was more sooner lol but I understand why you can't update more sooner. I love the story very much...question? are you going to be posting the rewrite as an entire new story or are you going to be switching out the chapters on this one for the new updated versions?
Autobot0294 chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
Wonder how she's gonna get out of this one lol great chapter
Sorvel Decima chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
Hell yeah I'm so excited for the next update.
SleepiPanda chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Que trying to run away from Sides, only to run into a tree. XD
bandrose111 chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
Loving this story sooooo much, honestly i really can't wait until it updates, pleaseeeee when you have time update this amazing story!