Reviews for Aftermath
EW4ever chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
The first chapter ended with something missing. This chapter filled the missing space. Whether your story is finished or you continue with it, matters not. What you have written is a beautiful, complete story.

My thanks to you for writing it.
Just Me chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
awesome simply awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Very well written. You have created a great platform from which you could expand this and I hope you take the chance to do so.
duskrider chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
sweat chapter
ryuma chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
i hope to read more there are not alot of completed storys like this
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
interesting please continue!
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Well, you've hit every fanfic cliche' about the Ranma 1/2 series, including Nabiki the Breadwinner, even though you take the unusual stance of not claiming that her schemes are "for the good of the family", and her attempts to ruin the wedding were "out of the goodness of her heart". Then again, even Nabiki haters can portray her as the Breadwinner, no matter how non-canon that is.

I'm sure you will get lots of positive reviews from all the Akane haters who just want to read stories that bash her, and don't care about consistency with the canon.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I loved that one and how it ended. The Ranma fanfic scene really needs more RanmaXKasumi fanfics!
Sephirotho chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
A powerful piece, no doubt about it. And well written too. You have a knack for drawing a colourful picture of what is going on.

However, there are a few things that irk me, 2 to be exact:

1. Saffron is/was no god or even demi-god and never claimed to be either. In the japanese original, he is refered to as "kami", a word which CAN mean "god", but is used by the japanese to refer to any and all kinds of powerful beings.

2. Nabiki isn't the "breadwinner" of the family. Not only is her "income" irregular, it is also mostly pocket change and she spends it entirely on herself. Besides, Nabiki doesn't really give a flying f*** about the dojo aside from it providing free meals and a place to sleep for free. Need any evidence, see the beginning of the 10 yen battle arc, where Nabiki gleefully admits to having spent the dojo's savings FOR THE NEXT MONTH solely on presents for herself because she felt like it.

Lots of people seem to suffer from those misconceptions...ah well.

Still, good story.
beladonna1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Good story, loved the point of view.
Wish it was a lot longer story, could be very interesting.
snake eater2101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
WOW!
SkyStrider chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
A very powerful piece.
kami-of-chaos chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was.. very good. I needed a good story today. Thank you
Wharpt chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You _MUST_ write the next chapter - Ranma's Point-of-View.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4