Reviews for There's No One Else Like Me
It's Brittana chapter 1 . 3/29
I love this fic so much, please please update soon :(
It's Brittana chapter 15 . 3/15
I miss this fic so much :(
Please please update soon I really love this fic :(
IceRose92 chapter 1 . 2/11
I accidentally stumbled upon this story a couple of days ago, and I must say that it's quickly become one of my favorites! I love how patient Santana is with Brittany and her clumsiness, and how they help each other be better people. I'm just a bit nervous because I feel like everything is way too happy way too fast; it feels like something major is going to happen and there's going to be a ton of angst! Can't wait for an update!
Gack! I love this!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
Please, please update it you get a chance. My fave story ever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
My fave fic. Miss it a lot. Hope you update
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
So I'm pretty sure this fic is abandoned, but I'm still gonna review. I had a great time reading it. It was very very good and I'm really sad that its coming to an end without having closure. I hope one day it will though. I'm interested with what happens to Reya, what happens ti Brittany's relationship with her parents, and actually I am also interested with what happens with Brett and Tina. So if you can answer some of my questions that would be wonderful.
sarwalker chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
really hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Sincerely hope the new job is going well. Not adding for an update, just a little note saying this hasn't been abandoned. Please? This is my favorite brittana story and I've read them for years. So talented. Thanks so much.
nellebm chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Update soon :)
AB chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Hi! I just wanted to see what is going on with this story. You haven't updated in a while.
julzy04 chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Just reread everything again. This story is so good! Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
UPDATE GOD DAMMIT!
hlnwst chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Shock horror. It is an abomination that I only read this now. I am soooo sorry. Been going through my alerts and found your update. So naturally, I got on that like white on rice. LOVED the cuddle/talk scene. So wonderful :) And Santana opening up was also perfectly placed :)
As always, I await the next installment with baited breath :) And Cruise. Cos, duh :p