Reviews for Into the Woods
PrettyGirl07 chapter 2 . 1/1
This chapter was a sweet one, very cuteishh.
marysway chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
I'm really enjoying your story. I like a feisty Bella and not uptight Edward. I love this Charlie too. Looking forward to finishing it.
elenalena chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
So that's what was happening behind the scene! Now I'm getting the whole picture :)
elenalena chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Very Interesting...
elenalena chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Mmmmm...a bit confused here with what just took place...hope I'll understand later.
elenalena chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Woooooo! I love the mystery! Can't wait to find out what Renee experienced!
elenalena chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
The title of this fic was so familiar...I could've sworn I'd already read this. When I saw this fic mentioned on a new humor fic group on fb, I was just about to comment saying that it's one of my most fave fics. But then I thought...wait, humor? I didn't associate my memory of this fic and humor together so I followed the link and here I am reading this...so far, I don't remember reading this before, besides the fist 2 chapters, so I might have been wrong, but either way, I'm enjoying it very much! :)
pudget12 chapter 29 . 10/4/2014
Just stumbled across this gem, it's delightful. And the Animal Control comment had me LMSAO. But the, is that an impregnation, damn near made me fall out of bed!
I've always had a thing for Charlie and I think yours is one of the best.
blb1000 chapter 75 . 9/7/2014
Oh yes, no pay back quite as good as I big dose of jealousy!
blb1000 chapter 74 . 9/7/2014
LOL. He did say he wanted to know!
blb1000 chapter 73 . 9/7/2014
This Ed is certainly rough with her, especially since he's basically working with a steel rod there. Ouch!
blb1000 chapter 72 . 9/7/2014
Damn bras! Always getting in the way. ;-P
blb1000 chapter 71 . 9/7/2014
If Vic is still alive, I bet she'll take James out herself. What happened to them being able to scent other vamps? And through all this, no Denali's?
blb1000 chapter 68 . 9/7/2014
Okay, so she is now half vamp, half fae? If she was fae before, how did she nearly die? Either way, let's hope she goes to Voltera so the Cullens don't have to deal with her forever.
blb1000 chapter 67 . 9/7/2014
I'm guessing that being bitten by a fairy is like a vamp. It's the way you're turned -which should still give her immortality.
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »