Reviews for Nothing's Black and White
xion anderson chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
i like ur crossovers but maybe u can make one about the three universes colliding
MangamanZX chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Mami is going to need a new nickname... Loved the story
archsage328 chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Took me way too long to get around to this, but it's safe to say that it looks as though the fun is far from over! Hooray!
Plumalchemyst chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
AUGH LUFFY WHY MUST YOU MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Good work on this entire story! Keep up the awesome work!
Plumalchemyst chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Well I hope she joins Luffy this fic wouldn't be fun if she didn't that and now I imagine Luffy and Mami as a couple XD
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
kousakionodera chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Yay, new chapter! I really hope Mami joins the Strawhats, she probably will, and I'm excited! Are all the villains going to be OCs, or will there be canon villains as well? Is the plot going to follow One Piece, or veer off in a different direction? Whatever choices you make, I'm sure they'll be good ones! Loved this chapter, update again soon please! (OuO)
kousakionodera chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter! I can't believe Miller can regenerate, geez. Will Mami actually kill him? Or maybe Luffy will, so she won't have to. Are any other Madoka Magica characters going to appear? Really excited for the next chapter, your a pretty good author! Please update soon!
Radio Driver chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!
Plumalchemyst chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I hate Miller so much
Radio Driver chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
Ayumu Yamada chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Great chapter! I'm really excited for the fight scene between the Coral Pirates and Mami and Luffy! Please update soon, love this!
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013