Reviews for A House Divided
Rhettbutler chapter 1 . 3/26
Please continue this and Iit's prequel were the first fanfics I read and I loved it!
(Used to post as Victor)
alealea chapter 6 . 3/6
Just wanted to say, that I hope there will be a new chapter some time soon! I really like this story and it would make my day to get to read a new part! :D
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 2/28
Awesomeness!
Toester chapter 6 . 1/16
This is a great story! I hope you come back and update it soon.
PskullV chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
The characterisation, it is phenomenal!
The amount of thought and effort at play here is astounding. And all the while, you still paint a clear picture of every action and give us the pleasure of your humour and feels.
You are quite the fan-ficcer, and I look forward to more of your work.
Lorienlenore chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Soooo... you're coming back, right? And gonna update? I read both chapters in like... two isn days. and then I saw when you last updated and was like... ughhhh. I keep finding stories that are semi-abandoned.. though you probably have a life or something ;P
I just hope you come back cos this is EXCELLENT.:)
Lorienlenore chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I am in love with this story. I read "Into the Fire" last night and was up till 4am... Couldn't stop reading, haha. Great plot and good grief do you portray the 10th doctor Spot on! Great writing style, too:)
I... can I be a detailed LotR fan girl for a sec though..? Um... technically Aragorn is a king, not a prince.. *hides*.
I was confused who you meant by prince (other than Legolas) at first...

But yeah, other than my tiny *oro* moment, I think you story freakin' awesome!
.-.
WrenWeir chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Ooohs, lovely 3
Victor chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Will you have parts more from the book or the movies (the extended as well?)?
tess chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
this chapter was great as always please update soon
tess chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
whaaaaaaaa
tess chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
jack is not my favorite character, he can be very annoying at times but he does always prove to be a loyal friend (but despite this sometimes I do really want to give him a good smack)
Gladoo89 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Lovely sequel! I cannot wait to read more! :3
I'm going to sleep feeling quite happy right now thanks to your story. It's very refreshing, funny yet moving sometimes, and it took my mind off bad news. Plus there's the awesome LOTR/DW crossover factor there ;). So a big thank you & I hope you'll update during the summer!
BadassRogues chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
You're actually a pretty decent writer. Something I hate to admit is not all that common with fan-fiction writers. Can't wait for the next update.
ELLI.1773 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I love it! Please write more!

You kept them in character almost the whole time! Not an easy thing to do. Often when I read fanatics, the original characters get lost. Good job!