Reviews for A House Divided
Glitterforlife chapter 6 . 8/14
I love this! When are you going to update? This soooooo good, more people should read it...
I love this and I need more. Please continue or I will die. Thank you.
Kasia chapter 6 . 7/21
Please update, this is a really interesting and well written story!
lizharkness chapter 1 . 7/19
I reeeeally hope you return to this: I can't believe how well-write it is: this is my second read-through. Is there any possibility you'll ever come back? Or put it up for adoption?
RabidFlyingSquirrel chapter 5 . 7/9
I have a problem. In the series, after Rose became the Bad wolf, she never saw Jack again, and if she was still in the same universe when the Doc met up with him again, there was a possibility that she could change him back to a mortal. And of course, then there would have been no Face of Boe. Please address this.
KnellaLuna chapter 6 . 6/27
You better finish this story! Absolutely loved the first one and you totally left us with nothing! I'm gonna die!
PLEASE update this. It's a really good fanfic
Rhettbutler chapter 1 . 3/26
Please continue this and Iit's prequel were the first fanfics I read and I loved it!
(Used to post as Victor)
alealea chapter 6 . 3/6
Just wanted to say, that I hope there will be a new chapter some time soon! I really like this story and it would make my day to get to read a new part! :D
Avalonemyst chapter 6 . 2/28
Awesomeness!
Toester chapter 6 . 1/16
This is a great story! I hope you come back and update it soon.
PskullV chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
The characterisation, it is phenomenal!
The amount of thought and effort at play here is astounding. And all the while, you still paint a clear picture of every action and give us the pleasure of your humour and feels.
You are quite the fan-ficcer, and I look forward to more of your work.
Lorienlenore chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Soooo... you're coming back, right? And gonna update? I read both chapters in like... two isn days. and then I saw when you last updated and was like... ughhhh. I keep finding stories that are semi-abandoned.. though you probably have a life or something ;P
I just hope you come back cos this is EXCELLENT.:)
Lorienlenore chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I am in love with this story. I read "Into the Fire" last night and was up till 4am... Couldn't stop reading, haha. Great plot and good grief do you portray the 10th doctor Spot on! Great writing style, too:)
I... can I be a detailed LotR fan girl for a sec though..? Um... technically Aragorn is a king, not a prince.. *hides*.
I was confused who you meant by prince (other than Legolas) at first...

But yeah, other than my tiny *oro* moment, I think you story freakin' awesome!
.-.