Reviews for All for the love of one
A2463 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Love it! Please continue!
swans-a-melting chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I love all this detail! Such an exciting premise, I can't wait for the main plot to really fit in, and I love Sarah and Rosamund being BFF's. They really should have had them interact on the show.
DuchessofSomerset chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Ooooh, INTRIGUE! I love that you've used the Duke here, it's interesting because coupled with Rosamund, who as we know is a much underused character, they both fit into these AU roles perfectly. The back and forth between them is wonderfully done and I love the hints as to what happened in the past. Also, I have my guess, but is the Elder somebody significant?
AND YAY SARAH! This intrigues me lots because I know her to be a friend of Vera's (I paid attention!) so I am hoping this leads to lots of sexytimes. Also Cora somehow!
A2463 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
love it! Please continue!
swans-a-melting chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Firstly, I love that Vera killed Molesley! anyway sdfghjk./asdfgh this is absolutely amazing and I love it utterly. Vera's so precious 33
A2463 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
love it! Please continue!
LadyNobleSong chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh, my. This is excellent, I cannot wait for more of it! Such a lovely, underlying sensuality, along with a greay characterisation of these two ladies!
Scarlet Secret chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
GUHHHHHHHH
*shudders and dies*
OH DARLING THIS IS AMAZING AND I'M DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO TURN OFF CAPS. I LOVE SEXY STALKING VAMPIRE ROS AND ABRASIVE HUNTER VERA AND I ADORED THAT IT WAS CARLISLE WHO CAME FOR HER AND LOL VERA KILLED MOLESLEY. THE WRITING IS AMAZING AS EVER AND THEY'RE SUPER SEXY IN THE RAIN, ALL DRIPPING HAIR AND PURRING...
Moar please XD