Reviews for You Love Me Anyway
Yeah, this story was filled with "what not to do"s. Your A/Ns were all correct, Sasuke shouldn't have accepted drinks from strangers, should have stayed at the bar and alerted the bartender, etc. Ah well, Naruto saved him and I'm sure they will have a happily ever after.

However, I like the fact that you ended the fic with Sasuke realizing his mistakes instead of Sasuke's beig realization being about how hot Naruto is (or vice-versa). Naruto thought Sasuke was attractive in the club, before everything went down, but it would have been inappropriate for either of them to be thinking like that right now. Sasuke had just woken up in the hospital and felt like crap. He was also reeling from shock at realizing he'd been drugged and almost raped. Naruto had also just spent the whole night worrying about the guy he'd saved. Romance would have been the furthest thing from either of their thoughts at that moment!

(Sorry, I had to go on that rant because I've read one too many fics with hospital sex. It's like, come on! If someone is feeling well enough for sex, then they shouldn't be in the damn hospital to begin with. And I would be concerned about someone who gets off on seriously ill people. Naruto isn't that kind of creep.)
MzPearlz chapter 9 . 2/25
All the epilogue amd stuff. Nothing happened right? And the clubbing rules xD
hikora chapter 9 . 2/25
Aw. Wish u've continued on this one. Please update soon.
MzPearlz chapter 8 . 2/9
Probably not plus you said the "hot water" as from the hot spring. Hot spring water is supposed to be relaxing so it probably could relax his muscles more xD anyways I aint complainin
Nano.yaoi chapter 8 . 2/9
Well the water being a bad lubricant is true but since you didn't mention it on the chapter I didn't even remember such thing :P very smexy! You're good at writing this hot stuff!
JuliaT-chan chapter 8 . 2/7
great chapter
friendwriter chapter 7 . 1/26
O.o maybe add another warning? For Pure Hotness! XD lol

I seriously have loved reading all these one-shots of possibly my fave yaoi pairing, Naru and Sasuke! . brava!
friendwriter chapter 6 . 1/26
I am proud to say I've never had such a "odd" examination. However, I was once misdiagnosed by a doctor who gave me a prescription I was allergic to...it was horrible. Ontop of what I was already feeling I had these splotches on my legs and arms that itched like crazy x.x lol

Awesome fic! XD
friendwriter chapter 5 . 1/26
*giggles* Again, a soft side of Sasuke that I completely adore! :)

Hehe! I think the only teacher to call me by a nickname was my Spanish teacher. There were 3 people with the same name so I told her she could just use my nickname, which is JB (short for JellyBean). Lol it was a fun year!
friendwriter chapter 4 . 1/26
Hehe! Poor Sasuke but at least he got some warmth in the end . I love sappy stories so this really made my day XD
friendwriter chapter 3 . 1/26
AWWW! I absolutely love Sasuke. I know he's technically a "bad guy" in the series but usually in the fanfics I read he's played as a softie . so to read how sweet he's being toward Naru is totally a "d'aw!" moment ;)

Love, love, love this!
friendwriter chapter 2 . 1/26
LMAO! Oh goodness! I feel for Naru though. I often lose things and search frantically for them for HOURS before someone finally finds it for me in the most obvious spot x.x lol!
friendwriter chapter 1 . 1/26
Hahaha! Omg I love this pairing. I am quite a miserable, and tempermental, gal when I'm sick. Lol when I have to "deal" with people they see how not-so-sweet I can really be when I'm under the weather. Lol its funny to hear the remarks after I'm better and able to laugh it off. XD

But no...I agree that medicine companies don't taste their own product. Really? It doesn't taste like cherry, or even grape for that matter! I'm not gonna even start with the lies for cough drops x.x I'm literally immune to most pain relievers and medicines after being sick a lot when I was younger. Lol but still them medicines are nasty :p lol

Awesome one-shot! :)
hikora chapter 7 . 1/26
Hmm. I just wish that there is more NaruSasu than SasuNaru. Make Naruto the seme next and rest?
Sasuke Neko chapter 7 . 1/26