Reviews for Should I Try?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Ur just gonna walk away from your own damn story like it never existes bec ur "not that ion it anymore" well let me tell u something rot in hell bec Decent and Cating authors would fucking finish their stories before the left
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Fuck u!
coolkat10 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
It's a great story and I know how you said you don't want to continue but could you tell someone else to continue it because I would really like to know how the story would end!
LoveforPeeta chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Please don't delete this account I hope you read my other note in the story who is that girl or whatever the name is soooo please don't delete this account thankyou. And I'm not a guest my real account is EverlarkFourtrisAuslly101
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Noooo! Plzz this story is so good and at least don't end ok a cliffhanger!
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Oh my gosh! No! I love all your work!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Oh. Please leave it up, id like to read this and then first one. I think I'm ganna cry now. I mean I understand. Could you maybe just post an epiloge, or a summary of what happened to them. I think that would make it easier for me. Please. I respect your dessision. I enjoyed reading these storys.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Please update I reread the chapter. And I need an update. Id forgotten complety about the end of this chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Please update I miss this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
So, yesterday I told you I haven't seen Divergent yet. But I did today. It's a great movie. And was a lot like the book. I love Divergent almost as much as I love The Hunger Games. How did find out about Divergent? Last year, my cousin showed me it, I'm glade she did too. Or else I may not have even watched the movie today. I can't wait to read the next chapter I hope it's soon. See ya.
gymana chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
please stop with the pointless authors notes! they have absolutely no revelanvce to this story! we don't give a shit, okay-are you just trying to add to the word count? save your crap for 9th grade gym class or something and just write the stupid story for this fandom.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Love this chapter. I hope your update soon. I want to see what her father is doing ther. I was thinking about this story today. And then I checked to see if it was updated. While it was loading I had this wired feeling that chapter 6 was up. I think I have an attachment to this story similar to Katniss's attachment. I have read all the Divergent books. I havent seen the movie yet though. The end of Alegiant is sad. Anyway I hope you update this soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
I hope to hear from you soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Please update when you get the chance. I miss this story.