Reviews for On Penkivil Street by thimbles

Beautiful story
JazzGirl317 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful.
starfishfairy chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was so beautiful. Thank you :)
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Such a wonderful story! amazing job :)
ickaren chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
That's a beautiful story of love and giving, acceptance.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love these 2 love birds! Go Edward for buying her the bikini! Damn biddies on the beach! Haha
Eduardiana chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Lovely story.

I loved your Edward. While it hurt, I really liked that scene at the beach with those officers, where he had to ignore the nasty words. I loved that for once he couldn't be the hero defending Bella's honor. The helplessness he felt made me love him even more. I really appreciate when an author proposes something different. I loved how she had to act like a human crutch to him. He is very conscious of his limits, he knows when it's better to admit defeat, when it's smart to accept help. Really, really loved him.

I loved your Bella for seeing behind what he perceived as his flaws. How brave she was when she almost demanded him to dance with her, how strong she was for him downplaying the incident with the officers, how much she cares for him (adored when she removed his prosthetic leg and massaged his leg) but also loved the vulnerability she showed while that incident at the beach.

When I read these perfect words at the beginning "snatches of her laughter are whipped from her mouth by the onshore breeze and deposited in his lap. He gathers them up, filing them neatly in his mind, determined to hold onto each precious moment she gives him" I knew this was something special.

You left me wanting to know more about them, how the relationship progressed after the night they met and about their married life.

Beautiful. Thank you!
kezcullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
this could be the story of my grandparents in so many ways. a sensitively written piece- understated.
DazzledCaroline chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Just lovely 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
What a sweet story! Thank you for writing and sharing!
SabSab SabSab SabSab chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Amazing story!
zina588 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
What a beautifull and very well writen story, i loved it! Bravo!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 11/6/2013