Reviews for Forty Days and Forty Nights
Aristania chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Ha! You can just tell how much 'fun' they're having! It's hilarious, keep going (:
Rumrum chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Am loving this story! You have a definite gift for comedy. I can well imagine the little Estel acting in this manner! :)
ordinary vamp chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
This is so ridiculously funny. I can't believe it. I'm still chuckling. I really like your portrayal of Glorfindel and Erestor.

CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Hm this is actually quite amusing..particularly G and E's reactions to being left in charge and the various things that go wrong, as well as Erestor's manhandling of the child just to get him to do his lessons..it is a good job the child did not perceive it as cruelty no? 7yrs...u are not going to continue this are you? No i didnt think so.
Snorwski chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
muahahaha that's so funny! update update! :)
Ashti chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
But it's early! And your fic is making me laugh! Would there was more of it, but there isn't. XD Thanks for the fic so far, however, as I quite enjoyed it. I must say, if ever there was a fic I would enjoy reading at half past two in the morning, this one would surely be on the list!

Many thanks!
Anar ar Isil chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
An excellent story! My greatest thanks. Even if you never write more, I'd like to thank you just for these chapters; they're wonderful.

Light and Balance,

- Anar ar Isil -
adsh chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
very amusing...as a preschool teacher it is always amusing for me to read baby estel stories...you need to add a chapter where legolas gets to "experience" a rembunctious and mischeivious estel!
Elvenlady14 chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
What happened to the rest of the chapters, last time i read this story there was more of it! itz a great story tho!:)
Lord Elrond of Hogwarts chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Oh dear. He has a bit in his mouth! THis was a hilarious chapter, the best out of the whole story so far. You must update!
Lord Elrond of Hogwarts chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Oh dear... What is going to happen now?
Lord Elrond of Hogwarts chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aye, I pity the souls of Imladris. What shall young Estel do now?
Elenwen Dutari far too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
Your story is truly a work of art! To think of the King of Gondor as a mischievious six year old wreaking havoc on Rivendell is wonderful! And to think that he even drew pictures of his annoying teachers just like many of us did when we were young is hilarious. This is a wonderful story, with great ideas and an awesome writing style backing it up.
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
HAHAH!

OMG this is great! I swear, I'm laughing at every paragraph!

Great Job, keep it up!