Reviews for What's in a Name?
The Atlantean King chapter 1 . 7/3
This story, long ago, first got me hooked to RWBY fanfiction, and fanfiction in general. I thank you sir, for this story.

I remember the fics that came out around this one, just after RWBY season one. Ah... Those were the days.

Glad to have found this again, The Atlantean King:
SatanicShrubbery chapter 1 . 5/31
Well, this was glorious.
sarista wow chapter 1 . 5/30
Hehe, highly amusing, those poor students.
AdarieGlitterwings chapter 1 . 5/13
Loved it! This was amazing. Well done!
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12
Yep, classic Mozco hilarity. I am much amused. XD
LadyLucyfer chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Oh. My. Gods. I am actually obsessed with your fics- every one of them is freaking awesome! I love how things just keep getting worse and worse. Except the teamnames- some of those later ones were actually pretty awesome :) The moral of the story kids, never buy anything from Torchwick!
Unidentified chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ahahah. Still giggling, would favorite if I had an account.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
As always, hilarious. Thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
...This was absolutely hilarious. Mere words cannot describe just how gloriously hilarious or whatever this story was. We mortals cannot comprehend its ingeniousness.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This might actually be the best thing I've ever read. I mean, a good deal of it felt OOC to me, but it was funny enough and semi-plausible ish enough to completely ignore that and simply enjoy it. Good writing, Moczo! Good writing!
Riku SAM Jamilion chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
*burst into tears* WONDERFUL!
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Ow my ribs! Hilarity all the way!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
lmao!
The Def4lt chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This completely awesome random story is similar to something I'm woring on . Good Job . And SERIOUSLY Ozpin ? Ballistic Missiles ? What the actual fuck happened to you man?! More importantly , why would Roman just SELL missiles for like , 20 bucks ?
Sekai -The World chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Well, that was an unexpectedly fun story. Awesome!