Reviews for An Angel in my Bedroom
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Very cute.
Shanako chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
That was interesting. The Motos have a boy named Ryou? And Bakura haunts the house?...sweet. *shakes head in disbelief* I've read way to many Ryou and Bakura stories. What the heck? How can you NOT like him? Awesome job again!
Rissa21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
um hey I like your story its really interesting... I was wondering if this was one of those only one chapter stories or if you were giong to continue writing it?
Lola-Hiwatari chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
ok,if i have this figured out right,yugi and anzu got married,had two kids,named their son after ryou,who was murdered in his home by bakura,and then they moved into ryous house,and ryou motou got ryou bakuras old room,which he haunts as the change of heart card,and now he has decided to be little ryou motous guardian i right?
Skye-Chan 12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Good job! keep up the good work! this looks like it is going to be a really good story -
Shadow Kitten 9831 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
*squeals with enjoyment* I like it! _
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
very kawaii! -
feh chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
pleeze!pleeze!pleeze!pleeze!pleeze! finish, or at least continue... this is a great story so far and would like to hear more!
Rnij and Mysterious A chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
odd little fic. I like it
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
I'm always thinking about this sort of thing.

Ryou: Cuz she's a pessimist-! *is trying to hold a boatload of bad karma*
Titus Arinor chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Coolness! So the parents are Yugi and Tea, their son is named after Bakura, and the ghost is actually the original Ryou Bakura, who got killed by . That would be cool if when we died, we became our favorite duel monsters. I wondered what it would be like to actually BE relinquished?
Sakurae Kirisa chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
KAWAII! *glomps angel Ryou and Ryou Moto* _

YAMI MIRAKAI: *laughs*
bakura chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
it was an interesting story. i got confused at the end but then i shook of my confusion. The family sounds like tea and yugi. is that who they are?
draggy chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
please update soon
Draggy chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Oh, please continue with this story, I really like it and hope you'll continue soon. Very imaginative