Reviews for I Will Be There
storm101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I like the ending. "Why're Anzu and the others staring at us so oddly?" "Maybe because you're talking to yourself?" :) And the pinkie thing was adorable... good job!
rika-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
soo cute!_! love it! they seen like brothers!love it!
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Beautiful story and I like the silly "cause you're talking to yourself" part as well...
Great job!
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
_ I was thinking that he could be having this heart to heart with Yami, and that's why he was just staring blankly so long. (So Ryou had to prop him up. Ryou's so sweet!)
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Sure. . . It was good. . .
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I'm so glad that this is NOT yaoi. You've done a good job with this piece. I like how the song and the story go hand in hand.
Yami no Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I LOVE IT! Please continue to make more like this. So many yaoi looks at the bond, finally one non-yaoi. I like that. It's quite original.

(Yami no Tenshi 'Angel of Darkness'. Read right to left.)
S. E. Holmes chapter 1 . 10/26/2002 kawaii!
Melissa Yami Melissa chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Both: ::blowing their noses and wipeing their eyes::

Melissa: Beautiful... ::sniff:: We loved it!

Yami Melissa: And it was NOT slash! ADDED BONUS!

Melissa: That was a piece of perfectly put together art. Keep it up!

Both: Bye!
Talia Ali chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
This was really good. ~grin~ I must be clogging your inbox! I sure feel like I am. This was a really good idea, well written and thought out. Good characterization!
Kiki chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
This was very well-written, I liked it alot.
RcA too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
This was really good! AWW! SO sweet! -_-
superfox chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
I can guess the song title, but who sings it? I liked your fic a lot. Good job!
Jaid Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Cute, very cute. I loved it!
Random Rockstar chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Gah! Another great songfic by you. I loved this one (more so than the other one- but not by much, they bothe are great!) Ah. Greatness in songfics... Hehee- you're good at them, you should make more. I love it_

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-Don't rely on the past to create the future, rely on the future to erase the past.-