Reviews for Mating Season
Lord Sicarius chapter 2 . 10/26
Haven't finished this yet, but I kind of question how Cyborg and Robin, and well... everyone save for Beast Boy is just magically play with this. CyborgOh yeah, according to my readings, Beast Boy will be super horny for a while. Robin, let's give the whole Tower to just Beast Boy and a bunch of girls including your girlfriend and our like-a-sister Raven and let them screw around until he gets his fill." RobinGreat idea! Let's also monitor it so we can make sure he doesn't do anything rash while he has sex with my girlfriend."
Lord Sicarius chapter 1 . 10/26
My God... Your writing was so poetically profound I was so appalled by your talent! You have so much freaking talent. And then, when your writing transitioned into humor it got EVEN BETTER. Absolutely cannot wait to keep reading.
jvinton chapter 14 . 10/4
dude you need to make more the past 14 chapters were amazing!
RANGER936 chapter 1 . 8/11
I came for the sex lol, but I ended up staying for the story. Sir you are a true master of the literary arts. Please, please, please finish this awesome story bro. Beast boy has almost nailed the entire group and your computer screws you, I'm so very sorry for that, but jump back on the horse bro.

You have extraordinary talent, please show the world and finish this awesome story. Not just the sex, but the plot. Who gets pregnant? Who raises the kids? Does beast boy make a good dad?

Dude if this was an actual illustrated comic, I would buy it lol. Please finish this story sir. Thank you for a great read so far tho.
Jacob chapter 5 . 7/11
You say you have a fucked up sense of humor but mine is worse wanna know the difference between a Lamborghini and a pile of dead bodies I don't have a Lamborghini
Cherrychanga chapter 9 . 6/26
This really makes me wonder about Dick's opinion about all this. Is he basically giving Kori the green light to not only screw their mutual friend, but carry his child? Even if they're in an open relationship, that's still pretty crazy. If it's all ostensibly for the greater good, surely her sister would suffice?

Then again, I could see Gar raising all these concerns very concerns only to learn 1.) it IS an open relationship and 2.) she's the only girl on BC.
Jelamy chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Dude can you finish the story pretty plz
De rien bitches chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I think he should have fucked kitty stupid
De rien bitches chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Loved it
jackmustard99 chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
One of my life's dreams. Twenty girls. GOD.
Zetta the Badass Overlord chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
The power of the Boner is strong in this one
sunlessShipper chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
If you want a reason it's cuz Kitten's an arrogant bish and BB deserves someone better.

Already luving this fic
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
please update very soon, I really want to read the next chapter so badly...(T.T)
torran chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
actualy the reason for all the bbxrea may be cause everyone finaly found out that in a lot of the teen titans comics that came before the cartoon bbxrea was cannon
Blood Carnival chapter 14 . 4/22/2015