Reviews for Scoobies, Assemble!
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh my God, it's hilarious! Love it!
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
So good. Tony... afraid of bunnies... Loki, pranking Tony... Hawkeye, shipping Spuffy... I, this, you... Well done sir/ma'am! Well done!

The ellipses were me being unable to type because of paralyzing laughter.
Kristen257 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awesome. I loved everything from Clint's romantic streak and Spuffy support, to Steve's singing about pancakes, and Loki's tears of boredom. And the ending made me laugh too.
EllieRose101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
DK chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Jhiz chapter 1 . 10/30/2013

Gotta love silliness and this certainly counts (not to mention, I totally wanna see Cap singing while making pancakes).

Unknownnobody32 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Aw this was cute! I'm glad I could recently get the chance to watch all of Buffy on Netflix so I could get the references. Haha, Tony agrees with Anya's bunny rant. LOL the ending ! Sorry guys, you're out of luck with the Whedon thing ( lucky for us ).

Anywho, I bet your friend was excited to see you combine her fave show with the Avengers!
mskaityw chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Hahahaha! Too funny! Never been a big Buffy fan but this was good. :) I cracked up at Loki...tears of boredom. I could see him as the type to be moaning that that was an hour of his life he's not getting back.

Once again, dear - BRAVO! I want a fan fic fort birthday! *coughfebruary3cough* ;) What? Who said that? Ha..

Okay. Back to work now. Talk to you later, hon

AGriffinWriter chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
*copious weeping and fangirl squee-ing* Thank you so much, dear friend! This made my little heart swell! Bestest birthday present ever! I think my favorite line of all is: " "I wish to sing all of the time like the people of the realm of Sunnydale," announced Thor following Spike's rousing rock solo, "Rest in Peace"." (and not just because 'Rest in Peace' might be my favorite thing in all of the Buffyverse.) Thank you again! This is brilliant and beautiful and I shall treasure it always!
Fun fact: Xander even says "The Avengers gotta get with the assembling" in the Buffy episode 'The Body'.