Reviews for Fighting For Him
sweetsmyles-nothingsbutterflys chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
interesting fic..
Azjerban chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Well, I'm interested.
I had to read through twice to understand how Lily survived - I'm assuming Voldie got hit by his own rebounded curse (as always), then Wraith'd his way to further dangerousness.
I'm also assuming that seven Killing Curses isn't even CLOSE to enough to axe Voldie, as he's still got plenty of anchors elsewhere.
One thing confuses me, though. James collapsed at the top of the stairs, moments away from his son. He hadn't been cursed, he'd already finished casting his love-powered Charm of Protection, so why did he collapse? Was it magical exhaustion catching up to him? Or perhaps... a heart attack? But he's so young!
The dialogue between Lily and Voldie seemed a bit flat, compared to your earlier work. There's a sense of urgency that isn't there, but there's also a sense of bravado that doesn't quite get conveyed. Other than that short exchange, however, it's looking good. I anticipate the next chapter (hoping that such a chapter will exist in the future) with great relish.
Keep writing.
Az
mirrormerecos chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Interesting start. Will look forward to more chapters.

There seems to be some formatting issues that you may want to check on (your html is showing.)