Reviews for Biased Assumptions
lmill123 chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I have read this several times and I loved how Neal put Tim and Kate in their places. One revewer claimed that Tony had let them down several times in the field, I don't believe that really watched the show, especially when they said Tim could keept secrets better than Tony, Kate does a little pushing, Abby a few tears or bulling and Ziva a hint of a threat and Tim was spilling his guts about everything he knew. Now if you look at all the times Kate, Tim and Ziva questioned Tony's orders or out right refused them in the field or stood aroung argueing with him you would see that their actions had caused Tony to injured or hurt several times because they couldn't follow orders and he had to save their butts. Yes, Tony has his faults but he never played pranks or quesioned orders or endangered members of his team out in th field. Most of his joking in the field was to defuse Gibbs anger or lighten the mood on a really bad case. Even when Tony would complain about a job assigned unlike the others he did not stand around he still started doing his job. You do have to wonder if Tony was so bad they why did the other agents never complain when the had to work with him or go to him for help, but they did complain when they were forced to work with Kate, Tim and Ziva.
idadri chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Je dirais que c'est encore plus impressionnant. Il faut vraiment du courage, de l'intelligence et de la curiosité pour devenir un expert sans passer par l'école.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Yes there many time tony let them down in the field. And in many ways MIT is better then Harvard. And Tim seem to be better at keeping secret then tony.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This goes into all job fields not just government ones. I laugh because I see this everyday in my line of work. When it isn't "credentials" it goes to race, ethnicity, etc., you learn who is professional, who is a good person, who would watch your back. I digress.

Good two-shot.
Gracealma chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
So like this story. Love it.
SharonE68 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
LOVED IT...I'm exploring and finding so many treasures...Thanks for sharing.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
The Reading Elf chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
That was beautiful!
ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
You nailed it! Someone outside the team, someone Tim and Kate "instantly" respected because of appearances could show them Tony is more than he shows! With Gibbs blessing, too! Just right!
queenbee1711 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Don't stop now! I think Neal has a lot more to say on the subject. Oh have Tim and Kate still have there doubts and Neal become disgusted with them and ask Tony Why he is willing to stay with this team when he has had numerous other offers? We need a long story this time.
trout1986 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
angelscatie chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Great ending
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Yea I love the bashing long as Tony is not the one doing the mean bashing cos I love Tony & I dont see Tony being that mean to people he cares about. :)
skbcoke chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Good second chapter, and you are right, Kate and Tim would have no comeback that would mean anything.
Alisa123 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
LOVED IT...and gibbs had NO prblem letting neal lay it all out for tim and kate.

great job.