Reviews for Of Hurting Fathers and Broken Sons
Project Unknown chapter 1 . 4/28
0_0

"All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces..."
Seademon chapter 2 . 3/4
Love this story.
mimi chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
Great story. Waiting for moew
Storybored chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
It's so good!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
Im so insulted at the lack of 3rd chapters!
Jadewing47 chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Oh, Dickie would never do that to Timmy. But good update!
ana chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
me encanto!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Please update this is a good story you started now finish it
Jackie chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
I'm happy I came across this story it's really good! I do hope you finish it. Pretty please?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
I love it
boddiecatherine chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
I know this hasn't been updated since 2013 but this is so amazing! Please please please update this! I really want to find is reading it! There aren't many fanfictions out there like this one and I really think you should continue it!
Robin0203 chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Poor Tim :( that must suck injecting himself with an antidote every 12 hours for god knows how long. Love the story keep going
guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
I am totally loving this idea! I think I went into shock at that whole memory loss part. Bruce, you really outdid yourself *glower* I love your writing, its shows all the crazy emotional turmoil really well! Every one's reaction are so believable, and I really enjoy your take on these characters. I am especially impressed by your take on Dick. Sometimes it seems as though he is never at fault but in your fic you show he can be, that really, he's not always perfect (poor Tim has to pay!) But he tries so hard! "I promised I couldn't do this," line just melt my heart. I can't wait for the batfam to swoop in save Jason!I am absolutely *dying* to know what happens next! Please, please update? I know you haven't in a quite a whole, and this story has only two chapters and I'm already hooked! Its a really unique idea and I need to know how this plays out. Can you update? Pretty please?
Total Batman Obsession chapter 2 . 8/22/2014