Reviews for Of Hurting Fathers and Broken Sons
guest chapter 2 . 7/16
I am totally loving this idea! I think I went into shock at that whole memory loss part. Bruce, you really outdid yourself *glower* I love your writing, its shows all the crazy emotional turmoil really well! Every one's reaction are so believable, and I really enjoy your take on these characters. I am especially impressed by your take on Dick. Sometimes it seems as though he is never at fault but in your fic you show he can be, that really, he's not always perfect (poor Tim has to pay!) But he tries so hard! "I promised I couldn't do this," line just melt my heart. I can't wait for the batfam to swoop in save Jason!I am absolutely *dying* to know what happens next! Please, please update? I know you haven't in a quite a whole, and this story has only two chapters and I'm already hooked! Its a really unique idea and I need to know how this plays out. Can you update? Pretty please?
Total Batman Obsession chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
More?
luciafrost chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
This is amazing! I would love to see more Tim!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Please update, please, please, please !
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Just a quick question: you will only update when the "Memories" Arch from RHATO ends?
Kiss kiss loving it!
kmeticata chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Haha continue please :))
ParzivalHallows chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Pleeeeeease tell me you are continuing this, I swear two chapters in and I'm already calling it one of my favorite fanfics! The writing is amazing, the dialogue perfect, the situation believable, and the character reactions top it all. I love the emotion you put into this story, its brilliant.
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Loving it ! Please up-date soon !
S.I chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
whoa,that was hard core
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Hey! I really like where this is going. I especially liked that it isn't only Bruce who didn't do the bet things here, I think it really improves the story. Can't wait for the next update!
Swimmergirl454 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
wow... I really love what you've started here. it's such an interesting idea. Dick seems like a cold person in the New 52, but then, so does Bruce. Tim is portrayed as being the only real rational one - and he's the only one that isn't ever really "brought in" to the family. Tim is actually nice to Jason, he tries to form a connection, however loosely, with the older man despite all the reasons not to. This story kind of bridges that gap. I feel like it mentions everything that was done in the New 52 and just makes it better - like saying "here's a band-aid, let me fix all the BS," and for that I sincerely thank you! please continue though, I'm eager to read more!
auuuubgb chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Very very good
Luminores chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Their family is falling to pieces with them not acting at all. We just have to hope that they can fix now, don't we?
I do like picture of Tim, he is really not himself anymore in the new 52.
konohaflameninja chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I like it even more! I agree, Tim deserve better from those two!
Please update soon, I just can't wait to read more :D
konohaflameninja chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Well done, Dick :D
That's a very good work, please continue with a lot of chapters!