Reviews for I Never Thought You'd Forget Me
moonwisky1 chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
I feel as if Fran is overreacting, I mean they were really close as kids , they loved each other and they haven't seen each other in eight years. I mean If I were to find out that the brother I loved, who I thought was dead was actually alive and we haven't seen each other in eight years, I would want to spend as much time with them as possible. But I do still think that Bel should have considered Frans feelings first. I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter
Kaissica chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Some parts of little Fran must be damaged...sob ;_;
Dino is such a nice guy. I wish Fran should have trusted him more.
So the next chapter will be the dark one where Fran confronts with Bel.
I hope Fran will not be hurt more. Bel and Siel can both go to hell.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Shit I realize I made a mistake in my review right after I posted it.
I was trying to say...it is not going to be a happy ending story...

Does there do exit a page that people can their his own reviews?
Kaissica
Kaissica chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
I am still worried about poor little Fran. And I like your Mukuro a lot.
Now I realize that it is going to be a happy ending story, will it?
Geh chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I hopes Siel dies a second time. That was so terrible, what Bel did. NO, SCRATCH THAT, I HOPE BEL AND SIEL BOTH DIE. How dare they do that to Fran? Bel didn't even consider Fran's feelings at all! What a whore.
Baruck obuma chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Nice plut... Mi government will luv dis. Dumn. I pity littul fran. y u do dis, bel? Littul fran luved u! Y u all think about iz sex? Rasiel, u basturd. Y u ruin their relationship?! U can huv threesum... :D

This stury mid mi day.

We still attacking syria though...

U can stop mi government but u cant stop mi sweg.
Kaissica chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Oh yeah...Fran really should break up with Bel. That man didn't deserve the sweet boy. Fran could forget him and move on. - That's what I felt at least for this chapter.
Anxious to know how the plot will revolve.
Kaissica chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Mukuro is such a mature adult. I have expected this. Being a protective father and a trustful friend really suits him.
Given time, Bel and Fran can sort this shit out, I believe.
Your writing of the distressed Bel and the pessimistic Fran is great.
Kaissica chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
This chapter is really stressing.
When seeing the first part, I thought Fran should do break up with Bel. The fight between them is actually...I'd say splendid, though the word is not that proper. Bel was being Bel and messed up everything. I believe Fran's anger is reasonable. I feel sorry for them both.
Mukuro's intervenfe will make the development more interesting. I am looking forward to see his talk, I guess, with Bel, and how Siel will react.
b26 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Aww this goes really well :3
Kaissica chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
I kinda like the small talk between Fran and Tsuna. Young boys :)
Not telling Bel he was not coming home is a bad idea, I guess. More misunderstanding may be resulted and Siel may use the chance.

And some small mistakes. When Fran and Tsuna talked about the marks on Fran, you typed a 'Bel' which should be Fran. And in the next few line, there is a 'should' which I believe should be shook.
Kaissica chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Now I got really mad at Siel, and Bel too.
I don't think Fran should stand this. He has friends and Mukuro, and doesn't need to feel this threatened by Siel's presence.
Anyway, I love your story.

(Sometimes I even want to pair Fran up with Yamamoto. I think Yamamoto is just such an ideal boyfriend-type person XD But never mind this. Usually I'm into 8059.)
Purrincess chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Oh man. I know I should've seen that coming, but now I'm pretty damn annoyed at Siel.

Great, poor Fran. I hope he finds someone who'd love him better! Bel doesn't deserve him at all!
Nana chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Wooh! He's late!
Purrincess chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Poor Fran... I hope Rasiel doesn't get in the way of their relationship, they're way too adorable!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »