Reviews for Hate Is a Really Strong Word
Skylight07 chapter 4 . 5/25
So it's clearly been awhile since you updated. Please consider finishing this! You still have readers!
CircleDaybreaker chapter 4 . 2/20
oh my you can't just end it there its more painful than a normal cliffhanger cause it could almost be considered an ending but no no i need to know what happens next please
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Awesome awsome awsome job can't wait for the next chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Ah so good awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Holy crap just wow amazing job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh my goodness awesoke start to the story great job
CarlyS123 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I really like where this story is going so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Will chapter five ever happen?
craftshley chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Lovely fic! I very much enjoy reading it. The angst level is just about perfect and is well written and in character for Tony, I think. A lot of authors totally over do his angst and end up making him too sappy and beaten down. But this is a Tony that acts almost like I'd expect Tony to act. I definitely want to see the rest of the Avengers soon, especially more Clint. Thanks for the fic :)
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I'd love to see chapter 2 from Steve's POV
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Ahhahahaa, I loved this chapter. They are definitely out to get you, Tony, hehehe. Clint is the vents is my favorite thing, and I loved his 'exit'. They're all idiots, I swear, but hopefully this has shown Tony that he has teammates that will help him through whatever problems he has. Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next update! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Oh Tony, my poor baby! Ugh, Steve, you really stepped in it this time. But it's not all bad, because Tony really needed to get this out, even if he didn't want to. :( I hope Steve and the team are able to help him out now.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Excellent first chapter, I was super tense throughout their argument and I wish Tony would just tell Steve. It would make things so much easier - but of course that's not how Tony rolls. He never makes things easy. *sigh* On to the next chapter! :D
Chapter 3 Bee chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I'm waiting earnestly on an update though...

A very well written piece, the characters are hysterical!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Update please i really love this fic