Reviews for Flesh and Steel
USA-Jeanette chapter 5 . 7/27
Totally cool, I hope you continue this story. I love the article about the rich wizard and I want to see how Harry's enemies deal with this strange turn of events.
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 7/26
Another brilliant story line!
jabarber69 chapter 5 . 5/14
WoW...
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 5/14
interesting AU take on the 2nd task...thanks for writing it...and of course this great story too!
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 5/14
hey being a teenage boy I bet that see thru clothes eye would be something I would use all the time...like on the chaser 3 or daphne greengrass or susan bones or just about any girl/woman I could lay my hands err eyes on...hehehehehehehe
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 5/14
Hey love this story and all but why is his arm still metallic? I thinking more along the lines of cybernotics you know like the six million dollar man and woman shows back in the 70's... so why didnt they cover his body with synthetic skin? or does that come later?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 4/30
Good start! And yes, the muggleborns would know terminator, but they should also know these are stronger than himan, even without magic! I look forward to where you go with this!
19baby94 chapter 5 . 4/10
Will you be writing some more chapters for the story I really would like to know more about the story
MeinGimli chapter 5 . 4/5
Interesting start. we put HP, 6 milion galleon man and knight rider (and ironman?) in 1 pot and lets look what comes.
I cant wait to read more of it. I just hope you will update soon.

thx and take care
twistyguru chapter 2 . 3/21
lol at the last part of this chapter-"Turnabout is fair play", indeed!

Really liking the idea of the 6 million galleon Harry.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 5 . 3/1
wow i loved this story and feel that it was well thought out and cant wait for the next chapter
marcus nightfire chapter 2 . 2/10
AnyChance harrys new arm will have a blade similar to full metal alchemist Or some kinda weapon
Bobboky chapter 5 . 2/4
very good work
Remnant's Spartan chapter 5 . 1/30
Please continue this amazing story
Anon chapter 5 . 1/17
Awesome story. I've not read anything like it before. Please continue writing more awesomeness. :)