Reviews for Flesh and Steel
bkerrmom1 chapter 4 . 9/7
Excellent story! Absolutely love the way Hermione uses her intelligence to see a way to improve herself and then use that same knowledge for Harry. Great concept!
Harriverse chapter 5 . 6/9
Horrible backstory, great solution!
Arsao Tome chapter 5 . 5/15
So HP/ KR/ $6MM?

(Knight Rider / $6 Million Man cross)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/24
Extremely pathetic Harry.
Corwyn chapter 5 . 3/18
Wow, this one is interesting. Hope you can continue it.
Temporal Knight chapter 5 . 3/14
I admit I was hesitant about the premise at first but I grew to really like this story. I hope you come back to finish it someday. It was entertaining seeing Hermione get so badass protective and I liked how Pomfrey took their side as well. The Terminator scene was fun as well.
random50 chapter 5 . 3/11
Hello I was just reading through some of your older stories when I came across this one. I'm very intrigued by this one and would love to see where it goes if your willing to start it back up again. If you need/want a beta I'm willing.

Jimmy Antlers chapter 5 . 3/8
Sweet Morgana... Why I didn't see this story before? If I were a Hogwarts teacher, I'd give you Outstanding with Honors for sheer creativity and imagination, hands down. I'd also take ten points from your House for committing a crime of *not* updating this brilliance since August 2014, but that's not important. What's important is, wow, you've managed to astonish me.
Lunary chapter 5 . 1/6
I look forward to the next chapter.

Good story so far :)

jpspring chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Yes, MORE PLEASE. :) I really enjoy your story. It is very different from anything else I have read and am looking fwd to reading more. Thanks for writing.
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Hmmm, VERY interesting; especially the whole "rich businessman" thing... MORE PLEASE!
amsev chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Excellent story. Now you have to admit that steampunk woulda been fun! I look forward to reading more.
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
to be continued?
bigstu chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Hermione is a bit op But still enjoying the read
bigstu chapter 1 . 9/29/2015