Reviews for Flesh and Steel
draehydraxis chapter 5 . 7/2
I am really enjoying this triwizard twist. Not to mention the twist thrown in of Hermione's background. I hope you post more soon. Definitely one of my favorites that is in the works.
Korin Dragoon chapter 5 . 6/12
Great story can't wait for more.
Hermione being such a medical and technical prodigy at fifteen was hard enough to swallow, but Harry's heart stopped seven times and the horcrux is still there? Really bad choices.

It would have been more credible if Hermione had a relative working with bionics that knew about magic that helped Harry. Great concept, but poorly executed.
Daneru chapter 2 . 4/20
If Harry died seven times during surgery, did the horcrux die? I can’t believe it survived after Harry's heart stopped seven times. At least there's one positive after so much trauma.
Yaw613 chapter 5 . 3/31
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
SithLordNilis chapter 5 . 2/24
Please continue I find this to be my most favorite Harry and Hermione parring fic
A German Guest chapter 5 . 2/23
An unusual and very creative story. Pity it has not been continued yet. I'm wondering about the further implications of the technomagical body parts, in particular when dealing with dark magic.
kelwin chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
hi I hope you will continue this some time. it is a good fic.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Intriguing story idea.
Pavic124 chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Nice beginning, hope to see it continued.
bkerrmom1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Excellent story! Absolutely love the way Hermione uses her intelligence to see a way to improve herself and then use that same knowledge for Harry. Great concept!
Harriverse chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Horrible backstory, great solution!
Arsao Tome chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
So HP/ KR/ $6MM?

(Knight Rider / $6 Million Man cross)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Extremely pathetic Harry.
Corwyn chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
Wow, this one is interesting. Hope you can continue it.