Reviews for Flesh and Steel
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 11/2
Hmmm, VERY interesting; especially the whole "rich businessman" thing... MORE PLEASE!
amsev chapter 5 . 10/26
Excellent story. Now you have to admit that steampunk woulda been fun! I look forward to reading more.
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 10/13
to be continued?
bigstu chapter 5 . 9/29
Hermione is a bit op But still enjoying the read
bigstu chapter 1 . 9/29
damm, kinda like this turning harry borg gotta be a new 1,got to read more
Aura fighter chapter 1 . 9/9
I would like to introduce Crouch to my Raichu, Sparker, he dies a mean thunderbolt growl next task my butt
Mionefan chapter 5 . 8/31
A super story. It would be nice if you continued it.
mithrilandtj chapter 5 . 8/26
Why haven't you finished this one?
I love it!
sitrukpc chapter 5 . 8/5
Great story. There was a spell mistake in a pervious chapter you put he instead of her so minor overall. Hoping to see new chapters soon because as far as I have read the idea of this story is one of a kind. Keep up the great work.
USA-Jeanette chapter 5 . 7/27
Totally cool, I hope you continue this story. I love the article about the rich wizard and I want to see how Harry's enemies deal with this strange turn of events.
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 7/26
Another brilliant story line!
jabarber69 chapter 5 . 5/14
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 5/14
interesting AU take on the 2nd task...thanks for writing it...and of course this great story too!
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 5/14
hey being a teenage boy I bet that see thru clothes eye would be something I would use all the on the chaser 3 or daphne greengrass or susan bones or just about any girl/woman I could lay my hands err eyes on...hehehehehehehe
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 5/14
Hey love this story and all but why is his arm still metallic? I thinking more along the lines of cybernotics you know like the six million dollar man and woman shows back in the 70's... so why didnt they cover his body with synthetic skin? or does that come later?