Reviews for Flesh and Steel
Sterben-Salamander chapter 5 . 3/1
wow i loved this story and feel that it was well thought out and cant wait for the next chapter
marcus nightfire chapter 2 . 2/10
AnyChance harrys new arm will have a blade similar to full metal alchemist Or some kinda weapon
Bobboky chapter 5 . 2/4
very good work
Remnant's Spartan chapter 5 . 1/30
Please continue this amazing story
Anon chapter 5 . 1/17
Awesome story. I've not read anything like it before. Please continue writing more awesomeness. :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
interesting story, little to hard on ron, I don't think he would ever say he got what he deserve ron never wanted harry hurt.
Cateagle chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
*snicker* I rather imagine Pomona quite enjoyed letting Snape have it and I agree that it was necessary; some folk need to have their preconceived notions tattooed on them with a blunt clue-by-four. That latter bit about the eye was amusing, too; clearly it's going to be an on-going challenge for him to control for some time.
I Am The Black Werewolf chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Please update soon!
Specky Clarke chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
A very good and well thought out start to the story, which has the potential to be one of the best fanfics written.
Morbious20 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Great story so far .
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Wow, interesting story idea. Entertaining read so far. I look forward to more.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
As my Dad says, "Very Cool!" (He's also the techno-nerd in the family.) You've made an excellent early beginning and I look forward to enjoying more of this well written story whenever RL and your muse allow. Thanks for sharing!
musketau chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Quite the story. I normally keep away from Drama/tragedy, preferring comedy and parody, but this one draws you in.
Harry is important but not overshadowing the others, which i like. There looks to be a fair amount of development in people, situation and the overall story, and i can't see exactly where it is going. Hermione is very strong here, and her inputs are not being overlooked as minor, the way it can be where the information she gives lets someone else save the day (Hermione with the mirror and info on the Basilisk). I hope Hermione has more options with her own replacement limbs.
Looking forward to the next part (wonder if he'll get interchangeable limbs)
ps. i'd love for him to yell out 'Go Go Gadget Legs' or similar, just for the reaction of those watching him
rednaxela12 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Interesting premise, and well executed. Kudos,
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Oh wow, yea, glad to see Hermione able to really help Harry here.