Reviews for Little Talks
OutToGarden chapter 21 . 4/16
I THINK I have a theory about what is going on here, but I'm very sure that I will end up being completely wrong. How about you come back and throw us all a bone and prove me wrong by completing this story, huh? *wink wink, nudge nudge* You're such a talented writer. If you ever publish something IRL, you should let your fanfiction peeps know because I would read the ever loving shit out of that! That is all for now :)
AnyaZeAwesomeGlaceon chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Hmmm... I bet the dreams are like parallel/alternative universes. Perhaps Arthur had always had this ability, shifting between the universes before he lost his memories. Or maybe one was spun from his subconscious, another world were he could escape to while he was abused or something. I think it could also be like a "what if I was there when Alfred was teen" that Arthur was thinking a lot about when the adult Alfred told him his past (both Alfred doesn't like to be alone) -shrugs- just some speculation I came up with while reading this in like 3-4 days :3
littledino1011 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Just want to say - this is an awesome book and I hope you update again sometime. This deserves more popularity and you are an amazing author.
piratespain13 chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Ok. So if I understand everything right both sides that Arthur sees are a "reality" in their own way but now he is dreaming about being Captain Kirkland if I am correct. I think the sea floater is probably another version of Alfred. I had it wrong. I figured both realities wiuld end up colliding and it would be like older Alfred or something along those lines. Really good story though
Little Octopus chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
*confused confused confused* when you wake up you will explain.
flyneza chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
Yaay, Happy Birthday dear! Send me some cakes for me, my papa, my mama, my sisters and brother, my grandpa and grandma, okay just kidding :P
I'm 18 and I can't even write something as amazing as you do, that's annoying (-_-)
I don't know why I felt this but this chapter turned out to be a horror fiction just a moment ago I was reading this. To hear some footsteps on your roof is nighmarish.
Anyway, I do like the drowning scene, if it can be said as drowning.
Good luck!
JustWhelmed chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
YES, REVIEWS ARE AWESOME.

My first thought when you mentioned salt was that Arthur was a god damn castaway. My mind literally went, "Seriously? SERIOUSLY? What is Alfred going to be, one of those creepy guys in the wilderness of the Hawaiian Islands who do weird rituals while climbing volcanos like in Scooby Do?"

Then I saw the word 'plank' and it was, "HOOOOMAAHGAWWDDD PIRATE ENGLAND ASKDNFKDNDEK." My favourite AU. My- how- WHY. My obsession with ships needs to calm.

It's Francis. It has to be. Logically, it would probably be Alfred, but you said all main characters would have a significant part, and Francis was a pirate at one point. Sort of. He was during that time period. It would make no sense for a Japanese person to be a pirate during that time and honestly, Kiku needs to fuck off. But it could also be why Kiku is stalking him.

Aw, you didn't mention my name. How rude./3
Sora Resi chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
I'M SO CONFUSED. Reading this fic is like reading a dream.
Jowliet chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
Just when I thought I knew what's happening here you came with this... oh well *throws away her theories* In the end, England wakes up from a coma without legs, am I right?

OMG you are 16 (and write like this!) ! A baby! *smooches* Happy birthday darling
Send me some cake ;D
Have a good day!
JustWhelmed chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Slowly, NB, slowly, take deep breaths, slowly... My breath is literally stolen. I mean, my chest is very much pounding and I'm dizzy and that's so freaking weird because I was READING.

What I did realise halfway through this chapter, though, that made me freaking awkwardly crack up, is that I'm 14 and you're pretty much 16.
PLEASE DON'T TURN 23 ON ME, MAN.
But hey, I won't mind going out into the backyard with you. /intense eyebrow wiggle
Christ, why am I having so much fun with this?

At your A/N, I started imagining a wizard from Harry Potter who just crash landed in the kitchen. Then they walked out with their wand and went, "Abra kadabra, I shall now stop fucking with your minds!"

I wish.
JustWhelmed chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
...I need to take a little break from this story.

Because I hate you.

So much.

/throws a lamp
JustWhelmed chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
My review for this chapter goes to the author's note.

What do you mean neither is a dream? Is that just from picky wording to say that the 'dream' wasn't real but was something else? Oh my god, please stop, my mind is about to implode. Please stop. Just stop. /cries

Also, I've heard that blond is American spelling (honestly, the spelling 'blond' irritates me for some reason), but I have no idea about brunette. I've heard the same thing you have for brunette. But screw it, it's fucking hair colour, English needs to stop being so pissy and just deal with it. Masculine and feminine terms in English, save for pronouns and titles, were dropped long ago.
JustWhelmed chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I can't- this is crazy. This is weird. I've been reading this story since 2AM. I think I passed out around 6AM. It's 3PM. I woke up at 10AM and kept reading. What the hell are you doing to me. I can't stop but then this story will end (at least in updates, though I don't know yet) and I don't want it to end, dammit.

When Arthur came back to the 'real world', I actually wanted him to go back to his dream with younger Alfred. Still do. I like that reality a lot more. Couldn't you have... Turned it around? Gah. I still miss the dream. I guess it reminded me a lot of myself, without the entire rape area, and a friend of mine. We're both 14, though I have no feelings for boys (and he's a boy). We're very good companions. He really needs an emotion-buddy and someone to cuddle sometimes. Yup, probably that. And considering the fact that the entire story thus far was set while they were teenagers, I feel like now they are so old and it's really weird because I've always considered 23 cringe worthily young (which makes me a fetus).

The weirdest part is probably the fact that I have yet to accept it as all but a dream, and the second it was apparent that it was Alfred holding his hand, my instant thought was, "GOD DAMMIT IF ARTHUR CAN'T GO BACK THEN ALFRED WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE DREAM." Then my thought was and still is, "You can't leave Alfred alone like that, Arthur, you bastard. Remember? He's afraid of being alone! How could you just leave him like that?!" I'm getting stressed out, Arthur needs to go back and make sure Alfred's not alone. Shit, this is too screwed up.
alguien22792 chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Well, I'm confused as fuck. AGAIN.
alguien22792 chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Are you fucking serious!? Damn, poor Arthur!