Reviews for Young Attraction
Tobi Uchiha-chan chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
wow, Leí este fic en unas hora, la verdad me gusto mucho, me gusta más un sasuke medio acosador... Oe y ¿ahora que pasara?, por favor continua ya que este fic esta en mis favoritos... además de que sigo el fic.

Atte: Tobi Uchiha-chan.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
This is a good story great job
LovitaSxH chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Please updat quickly :-)
LovitaSxH chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Woo Its an intense First chapter :-$
princessanime29 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
This chapter wasn't short. It was a good length. I really enjoyed this chapter it was funny and Sasuke finally confronted Hinata nicely instead of scaring her. I can't believe I thought Naruto understood why Sasuke was doing all of that to realize in the end that he came up with the wrong conclusion. Truly Naruto and smart doesn't go together. : ) Please update whenever you can!
wolf-enzeru chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Update soon :)
Saki-Hime chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Well at least he now sees he was going at it the wrong way. Hope Hinta forgives him, very good, update soon.
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
lol love the story! it would be a total plot twist if hinata leaves with sasuke and the journey still goes on! lol that would be like... AWESOME! but i am very much sure you got your plot down! love the story and please update soon!
Fher34 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
What a nice way to make friends sasuke
XD u would definitely fail.
shorttsttack chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Yayaya you finally updated you have no idea how long I've been waiting. Anyway I love it I love it all, and I really hope that she forgives him soon. I can't wait till you update again.
melihdzi chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
I still want to know why hinata was talking to kakashi...
sasuhinas fan chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Oh God! I want to read more! Hinata ia going to forgive Sasuke, when? How? And is she going to be his friend?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm going to explote! I want M-O-R-E!

Read us later!
strawberry chizoey chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Love it
Dotchi13 chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
... This was wonderful!

You made Sasuke 'Friendly' while still making him a creeper, and though Hinata May still back out, Sasuke's made some type of progress...
Indigo-Heiress chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Aww this was cute :3 I loved it, it was a sort of a break through!