Reviews for Fraternally Yours
KuroReader chapter 1 . 3/25
I'm almost screaming from how erotic this is... Fifty shades ain't got sh*t
This is Beautiful! You captured their essence just perfectly. Thanks! _/ 3
thranduils-white-gem chapter 1 . 2/8
it is 3 am, my eyes hurt like hell, but that didnt stop me from reading this to the end.. definitely the BEST Hannigram story i have ever seen! really your descriptions are killing me! :3
Darkeloquence chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is honestly one of the best written slash fics I've read for this pairing and that includes fiction from websites besides this one! You kept both Hannibal and Will in Character and the dynamic between this is incredible. I can't even begin to express what a brilliant piece of writing this is! I'm floored! Hands down, brilliant work! This is definitely a fic I won't forget! I'm devastated by the fact that you have so little reviews, in all honesty; I hope you keep writing and working on honing this talent of yours to absolute perfection, friend. Thank you for your contribution to this Fandom. Thank you!
RosaMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
THIS FIC IS AMAZING
OMG
I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS, EXATCLY
WhisperWeeper chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
So...So beautiful ;w; I love it, definitely one of my fav Hannigram fics!

WhisperWeeper
therani34 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That is such a great story, I admire you for that writing. It says exactly why I am (in this field at least) yealours that Will has this living Eros at his site.
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Omg good job! I loved it:)
Neonfartiez chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE WONDERFUL OMG PERFECT AHHHHH WRITING TALENT IS OVER 9000!XX
HersheyKissesLove chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow... That was so damn hot! Great story and please keep writing Hannibal stories like this!
FBI Will Graham chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Your summary is adorable..
GeeklyAwesome chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Type your review here...
hannibalthecannibal100 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Holy mother of Odin - that was...delicious
Leotron chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Beautifully written, perfectly in character, best Hannibal fic I've read so far.

Also, the smut.

Loved it.
deadwinds chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Love love loved it, need more.