Reviews for Fraternally Yours
CuriosityComplex chapter 1 . 4/16
Spectacular. This afternoon I have read 5 Hannigram fanfictions, and this is truly the only one I liked. Your writing style is impeccable and a pleasure to read. Hope you're happy and well.
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 2/16
I honestly did not think I would ever read a fic like that written about Hannibal Lector. Bravo
AnyaPotter275 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
So... Hot...
Seriously, you are a god/godess. I bow to your epic greatness!
deletedaccount123124353 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
O k. This was so good. This was too good, I need some fresh air. I NEED TO GATHER MYSELF AFTER THAT. It was utterly perfect.
Q3APo chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh, that was hot. I was hoping you would write longer and darker story. Coz it seems you are capable of it.
SorensonShinigami chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Breathtaking. Simply breathtaking. I don't remember ever reading anything so... enchantingly sexy. It's perfect. I was too enthralled to even notice any grammatical errors, though of course, that is not to say that there were none. Keep up the good work. You have earned a follower.
Elisa chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
AMAZING.
KuroReader chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I'm almost screaming from how erotic this is... Fifty shades ain't got sh*t
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is Beautiful! You captured their essence just perfectly. Thanks! _/ 3
skelebrain chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
it is 3 am, my eyes hurt like hell, but that didnt stop me from reading this to the end.. definitely the BEST Hannigram story i have ever seen! really your descriptions are killing me! :3
Darkeloquence chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is honestly one of the best written slash fics I've read for this pairing and that includes fiction from websites besides this one! You kept both Hannibal and Will in Character and the dynamic between this is incredible. I can't even begin to express what a brilliant piece of writing this is! I'm floored! Hands down, brilliant work! This is definitely a fic I won't forget! I'm devastated by the fact that you have so little reviews, in all honesty; I hope you keep writing and working on honing this talent of yours to absolute perfection, friend. Thank you for your contribution to this Fandom. Thank you!
RosaMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
THIS FIC IS AMAZING
OMG
I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS, EXATCLY
WhisperWeeper chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
So...So beautiful ;w; I love it, definitely one of my fav Hannigram fics!

WhisperWeeper
therani34 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That is such a great story, I admire you for that writing. It says exactly why I am (in this field at least) yealours that Will has this living Eros at his site.
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Omg good job! I loved it:)