Reviews for Few and Far Between
Fern23 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Ooh the tension! I have to admit, I found the gorilla-party crash a little unbelievable for his character, but I see some more serious shield Phil creeping back in during this chapter.

I'm dying to know how the fall out of phil's iciness will play out. Is he mad about the mission gone bad? Darcy risking exposing their relationship by showing up? Her coming to check on Clint? Brrrr! Post soon! :)
Ree923 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
ARGH! How could you do this to me? Now I'm gonna be depressed until this all works out with them. Sigh...good chapter...bleh.
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Cute, I don't ship It that much but, cute
Whitelion69 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
This is a very good chapter.
Sandy-wmd chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I agree, Agent Ward is an a$$. And putting a jacket on is a good way to make a coffee stain on your shirt go away?
Carmen chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Aww. That was cute. ;)
Carmen Caine chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Hahaha! Their argument-though tense- made me laugh! French Maid! Leave it to Darcy to make an argument funny!
HP chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Great Story!
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Liked this.
Whitelion69 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
This is a very good chapter. Poor Darcy She is going have one hell of a hangover.
Ree923 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
OMG I love it. I really want everyone to know they are a couple. But not until someone makes a pass at her and Phil goes all possessive bf on them. Yes I am immature but I love the jealous Phil angle LOL
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
nice
pattersondawnyahoo.com chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
So you totally wrote this chapter after watching the show! LOL! Can't wait for the next chapter...keep it coming.
Whitelion69 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
This is a very good chapter. Oh boy is Phil is in the doghouse over this fight.
Ree923 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Nice! I really hope they can just come clean with people eventually but for now, the secret works. I'm happy to see another chapter.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »