Reviews for Blue
dondena chapter 10 . 2/5
I can't count how many times I've read this story. You should submit it to AO3. That way, more readers can enjoy it too. But just a suggestion. This story is so awesomely beautiful. Love it!
Ishi Komon chapter 7 . 11/16/2019
My heart is fucking swollen with all the love in this story! :D ~3
Ishi Komon chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
This is probably the 5th or 6th time I've read this and I won't stop! :D ~3
Ishi Komon chapter 23 . 7/14/2019
Thank you SO much for this AMAZING story! I LOVE TMNT and this is just one of MANY TMNT stories that I LOVE reading over and over again! These give me happiness! w ~3
Hazlenut Lovage chapter 9 . 6/27/2019
Oh Raph, why must you be so perfect? You're like the husband any girl wants! *drooling* ~3
Hazlenut Lovage chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Reading this again for the fifth time, I think? *squeals* It's just THAT good! :D ~3
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2019
This was definitely a bit stressful to read but other then getting anxiety, and stress THIS WAS A AMAZING AND CUTEEEEEEE NO ADORABLEEEEE
CyberNinjaKat chapter 8 . 5/9/2019
In all honesty I’m not really sure it counts as Tcest. When you think about it, just cause they were all baby turtles when they were in the store doesn’t mean they are blood related. Lots of stores have multiple breeders, so Raph and Leo could have had completely different parents.

Just a thought.
Hazlenut Lovage chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
*sighs* This is too good to be true! *giggles madly* I LOVE IT! XD ~3
Hazlenut Lovage chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
*sighs* This is too good to be true! *giggles madly* I LOVE IT! XD ~3
PrimPluto chapter 7 . 4/6/2019
anyone else lose intrest after chapter 6
Ditz chapter 23 . 4/3/2019
woah..just...woah! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ 8N MY ENTIRE LIFE! The plot was Incredible,
the begining was making me feel anxious like: LEO JUST TELL THEM ALREDY!
I loved the overall story, the babies, and this story was funny as well. The ending was absolutely marvlous! I've been reading this like its my lifeline! Im soooo adding this story to favorites! Its amai-z-ing!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2018
I love it 7_7
Ishi Komon chapter 23 . 12/6/2018
I will always, ALWAYS love this story! :D ~3
Hazlenut Lovage chapter 23 . 5/21/2018
Wow. Just wow. OMG! This was just amazing! This story has been the best TMNT m-preg I have read! It was so beautifully orchestrated! I couldn't stop reading! I legit read this, non-stop, in one day! That's how much I loved it! You have made me so happy! Now, I'll go check out your other stories! : 3