Reviews for The Dark Dimension
WinchestersOf221B chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
Goddamn it! I knew that the Earl just stank of foul play from the beginning and suspected this would happen
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 18 . 10/29/2016
Loved this
Linda chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
Oh yeah I forgot. I WAS RIGHT ABOUT MORIARTY!
Linda chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
You know, I feel like I'm bothering you with these reviews... Should I stop? I do have an account, just barely used... I'll just keep reviewing! :D
Linda chapter 17 . 7/7/2016
Oh ok. So he did help in giving birth to Sherlock. That is a fucked up family, just as John said. By the way, I hope you excuse my foul language. That happens when I get emotions riled high. So congrats. You were able to do it.
Linda chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
What the fuck. Is this fanfic saying Moriarty killed Sherlock's dad and pretended to be him? Or that Moriarty is actually Sherlock's dad? In which case, fuck. Oh wait it could just be Jim and bot the earl at all.
Linda chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
Oh right. My hunch about the murderer being Moriarty was wrong.
Linda chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
I really do hope no one heard John. Like, that's all I'm thinking about.
Linda chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
Of course John would do that. Just... God he would. Now let's hope that either Sherlock or Sherlock's blood running through him will save him.
Linda chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Good God I'm gagging. You're a great writer, to be able to make me feel like this.
Linda chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
The chapter was intense, but I need to talk about the book. I'm going to buy it. And check her stories out. Thanks for the note, I would have never found her if it wasn't for you.
Linda chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Yep lemme reread it nope just move on. Nice lemon though.
Linda chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Wait that means Sherlock isn't that old. Hahahaha. How ironic.
Linda chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Great job Sherlock. Get yourself poisoned, then drunk. Anyway, it's probably Moriarty, but I'm not sure.
Linda chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Aw yeah a murder. So Jones is the vampire equivalent of Anderson and Sally combined, I suppose? It's too bad about the slums though.