Reviews for The Dark Dimension
Linda chapter 18 . 7/7
Oh yeah I forgot. I WAS RIGHT ABOUT MORIARTY!
Linda chapter 18 . 7/7
You know, I feel like I'm bothering you with these reviews... Should I stop? I do have an account, just barely used... I'll just keep reviewing! :D
Linda chapter 17 . 7/7
Oh ok. So he did help in giving birth to Sherlock. That is a fucked up family, just as John said. By the way, I hope you excuse my foul language. That happens when I get emotions riled high. So congrats. You were able to do it.
Linda chapter 16 . 7/7
What the fuck. Is this fanfic saying Moriarty killed Sherlock's dad and pretended to be him? Or that Moriarty is actually Sherlock's dad? In which case, fuck. Oh wait it could just be Jim and bot the earl at all.
Linda chapter 15 . 7/7
Oh right. My hunch about the murderer being Moriarty was wrong.
Linda chapter 14 . 7/7
I really do hope no one heard John. Like, that's all I'm thinking about.
Linda chapter 13 . 7/7
Of course John would do that. Just... God he would. Now let's hope that either Sherlock or Sherlock's blood running through him will save him.
Linda chapter 12 . 7/7
Good God I'm gagging. You're a great writer, to be able to make me feel like this.
Linda chapter 11 . 7/7
The chapter was intense, but I need to talk about the book. I'm going to buy it. And check her stories out. Thanks for the note, I would have never found her if it wasn't for you.
Linda chapter 10 . 7/7
Yep lemme reread it nope just move on. Nice lemon though.
Linda chapter 9 . 7/7
Wait that means Sherlock isn't that old. Hahahaha. How ironic.
Linda chapter 8 . 7/7
Great job Sherlock. Get yourself poisoned, then drunk. Anyway, it's probably Moriarty, but I'm not sure.
Linda chapter 7 . 7/7
Aw yeah a murder. So Jones is the vampire equivalent of Anderson and Sally combined, I suppose? It's too bad about the slums though.
Linda chapter 6 . 7/7
Why don't they go to the human world though...? And really. Writing him as bi isn't that hard is it? Shaver the writer prefers, I suppose.
Linda chapter 5 . 7/7
Well. It's too bad John was taken in by the pleasure. It would have been nice if he stopped for Sherlock