Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 4/14
Why the hell would Bulma kill herself that's jus stupid...
Katieghost chapter 25 . 3/14
Ha! I knew it was Turles and his minions! but why now? what changed in the timeline that made him arrive just before the androids? worst timing ever! Dx
also, what is with all this foreshadowing around Bulma and Vegeta?!
Spellweaver10 chapter 14 . 3/11
Great story. So interesting and unique. I like that they went to a trip together. It is a nice break from the original storyline. Who knows what adventures they will face.
Spellweaver10 chapter 1 . 3/11
This seems to be the prologue to a great story. I really liked it.
Vegeta has so many regrets.
Amazing girl 55 chapter 24 . 1/5
Ok this is a great story, but I am confused, what the hell is going on?
Cornichon92 chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
OMG you are alive hopefully we read soon.. Did he just plant the Tree of Might?
NNP chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Interesting development!
NinjaWhisper chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Ooo, the suspense. I like the changes you are making to canon. How will things go now that Marith and his master have arrived? I wish you would update faster but I completely understand, being in the same boat.
Night Whisperer chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
Awesome! Vegeta finally mastered Instant Transmission and just in time too because it looks like he's going to need it real soon. I'm also excited to see Vegeta and Bulma reunite in the next chapter. Anyway, please update soon :)
NinjaWhisper chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
I wonder if Trunks will arrive? I hope so. And, yay, it sounds like more Bulma and Vegeta interaction will come soon.
NinjaWhisper chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
I wonder what is making the androids come sooner. It is always fun when there is a time restraint. I'm feeling Vegeta's frustration about having to learn IT FAST. That will get him to Earth for the battle, but will it help him fight? It didn't really make Goku stronger- it was just convenient for travel.
Night Whisperer chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
I feel really bad for Vegeta. I mean the guy barely has enough time to learn a new technique, a very difficult one at that, and is expected to master it in half a month before the androids arrive. God, I can only hope Vegeta can pull some kind of miracle soon. Otherwise, him and everyone else is completely screwed. Anyway, please update soon :)
enlyasurgeon chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
Ohhh so excited! Can't wait to see what happens, though I am curious what happened to the Saiyans in the other timeline.
ImjustSaiyanNow chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
What a great chapter, I love how long you make them! What a crazy change of events. I can't wait to see what happens next. Love your writing!
NinjaWhisper chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
I'm really enjoying this. I hope Vegeta can learn IT, grab Bulma, and help with the androids. But, what about his mother? It sure complicates things with her in the mix. I wonder what you have in mind to do with her and the dual with her friend.