Reviews for Starformers The Prime Wars
Now it's just poorly written. Fix it.
Excellent chapter hope to another one soon
1049 chapter 18 . 2/8
Please update !
masterbroly chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
Please pick this story back up. It's really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Will their be one with star wars rebels
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
So that's how Jack and Ahsoka became a couple.
Chri330v chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
When are you going to update the story again?
The Space Wizard Storybook chapter 17 . 1/31/2016
Huh, I guess Obi Wan's padawans just have really bad luck in keeping their limbs, poor them, I wonder what this will lead to, excited to see what happens next, ciao!
masterbroly chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
Great chapter! When you go to give Jack a new arm, I feel like you should give him one like Bucky's off Captain America.
Lunatic One chapter 16 . 1/20/2016
Hi primusprime
Would you be making are in the process of making a star wars rebels fanfiction that will continue on with star formers the prime wars into star wars rebels ?

Legion&Lunatic
The Space Wizard Storybook chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
And June once more strikes fear into the heart of men, especially Jedi, fantastic, well I'm happy to see more, seriously, I just hope that you get ideas more often, hope you post more soon, ciao!
Secret chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
*Angriest Glare EVAH!* .PERISH FOR STEALING MY JACK!*Insanity plays and I attack like a rabid mother wolf after her cubs*
silverwolf chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
so will you include my Sierra idea
Guest chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Why, why does Vince have to be such an annoying asshole all the time, jeez, only one request, you don't have to honor it but still, have to ask, have Vince die, I mean it, he has it coming any I think there will be a LOT of support for something like that, anyways, great, and I can't wait till the next one.
Koren Flashblade chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
I don't know who will be the maddest out of all those woman, Obi Wan better when he tells them. I loved this turn and hope to read more.