Reviews for The Widow
SilverXF chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Whoa, how cool is it that people are using your story as background for their story!? That's just something else! :)
SilverXF chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
What's that phrase, "Art Imitating Life." Or is that vise versa? :) :)
MadTeaLady chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Poor skylar
MadTeaLady chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
I feel this is a very good display of Marie's anger, I hope to read more :P
SilverXF chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
I really miss this and this couple. :) Going outside the box, and in real life too? :) :)
Tiffany chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Loved this...thank you ...
MadTeaLady chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Oh no! This is so good. I've always kinnda wondered what Walt would say to Marie had he had the chance. Love the way your writing this
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
Very good! Loved it!
SilverXF chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
A very emotional story, and an experiment that worked well. I wish I could be this evocative. However you did it, and it was a different way of story telling, it was a wonderful thing. I think you taught a lot of things, as well as learned, I suppose, along this ride. Thank you!
SilverXF chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
This was sad, teary, and sounding like Hank would sound. Great job! That's what writing's about!
SilverXF chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
Awwwww! ;)
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Melinda08, I hated to see you end your amazing Breaking Bad story but I love how you ended your story. I hope you write more Breaking Bad stories in the future.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 29 . 1/25/2014
Great chapter Melinda08. You have done an outstanding job with this Breaking Bad story you have written. I miss this awesome show so much.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
Sweet but sad chapter Melinda08. I love that Hank's ghost visited her and baby Henry. I feel bad that Marie is going to be raising her and Hank's newborn son Henry with out Henry's father present to help her raise him.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 27 . 1/25/2014
Cute, sweet, but sad chapter Melinda08. I am so happy that Marie had a healthy baby boy but I am also sad that Hank wasn't their to witness the birth of their son.