Reviews for Ways To Go
SakaguchiMaya chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Just thought I would drop a review to say that I loved this story. Spent a few hours reading. It's almost 6:30AM and I didn't get any sleep nor did I finish all the work I have for university but I have to say it was totally worth it! This story is now on my list of favorite fanfictions ever.
Good job! :D
(Oh, please forgive me for any mistakes. I'm not a native English speaker.)
iBayfully chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
WHO CAN'T JUST LEAVE A REVIEW FOR SUCH A MASTERPIECE. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY.

I actually read this for the first time on another Fanfic website, and I was more than thrilled to see this story on , where I could favorite the story and author. This is, without a doubt, the best story I've ever read here.
You write like a true author. It's not like reading all the awkward conversations and scenarios other "authors" on this site come up with. Honestly, that stuff is shit compared to what you brought to us.
Thank you so much for this gem; I guarantee I'll find it more attention, because it sure as hell deserves some.
Jasmine daughter-of-Athena chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
This was probably
The best story I've seen on here in a while.. Just amazing!
Dia chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
I love it! Your awesome! You need to write more!
Wonderland.Daydreams chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
OMGGGGG! This has to be one of the most amazing fan-fics I have ever read! Its...just...gah! No words can express what I'm feeling.
Please write more! I'm hooked. Agh!

*I loved the beanies by the way ;)*
Rosewood Key chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Wow! Great story! I loved how you made annabeth And percy actually be friends before they started dating. I love music and art so I really enjoyed reading this and the way you made annabeth think about art and all of the colours and all that stuff is some thing I do a lot! I'm soooo glad you decided to repost your stories! Can you please repost FAKE because I would like to put it in my favourites. Keep on writing and never stop!
zerowinz chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I totally missed you on here! My favorite AU author 3
ecstaticallygray chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh and I'm so glad that you decided to re-post your stories on ! All of them are my absolute favorites especially this one and Happenstance.
ecstaticallygray chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
This story is, simply put, beautiful. I read the whole thing under two days and wow, I'm just speechless. The way you developed the relationships and the characters was simply incredible. It was the right mix of plot, fluff and romance. I loved their friendship and how you made them so close without introducing the relationship. I also loved the fact that the story wasn't cliche at all! Unlike most of the stories on this website. Annabeth got to know and get closer to Percy before she fell for him and not like love on the third day they met. It made the story so realistic and more insightful. I loved you're original character Axe! and I was so glad that Percy wasn't the lead singer but the guitarist. It served as a reminder that the main character doesn't always have to be the incredibly good-looking, popular thug who had girls falling at his feet. For me, as a writer, you're story was an amazing inspiration. I can't believe considering all the time I spend on this website, I didn't find this story sooner! Anyways, you are simply a brilliant author I can almost see you being one of the top bestselling authors one day!
LilRed17 chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
OH MY GOD! THAT IS SOOOOOO GOOD!
LilRed17 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
OMG - so awesome!
LilRed17 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
SO AWESOME
UnBreakableFacade chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
I loved it definitely one of your best. and surprisingly all under ten chapters.
UnBreakableFacade chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Love the new story.
I would say it's one of your better ones but all of your stories seem to come out amazing. :-D
Docaan chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
This was beyond perfection, like seriously this is my favorite story of all time, and you made me like alternative music even more, I can't express the love i feel for this story
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »