Reviews for Ways To Go
MarvelAsh chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Oh. My. God... You are a freakin GENIUS!

This is easily my favorite Percabeth story EVER... I'm in love.. I can now die happy... And I'm going to go now, so I can sleep and dream of Percy... Sighhhh
AndiBeckham12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
AAAAAHHHHHH! You're back! I have been praying to the gods of Fanfiction that someday you would return to fight the evil powers of bad grammar and the absence of plot. This is such a genius story and I cannot wait for the Grocery Store AU to come out. I have one last selfish request in asking that you post all your old stories here. I understand if you refuse, but this would mean so much to me. Thank you for not abandoning me. Huzzah for you!
Thiswasmade4me chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
seriously amazing i love it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
I love this story... I think i cried a little!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
I fell in love with this story on tumblr! I'm so happy ur back!:) I love your other stories too!
Scaevus chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Wow I love this!
Runner of Sorts chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
*sob* that was BEAUTIFUL! :') I loved it all and love it all. OMG right now Medicine by Daughter is on... Brilliant. You. Are. Brilliant. Yes, that was supposed to be typed like that. I'm sorry if it bothers you or readers. :) anyways! Stay brilliant, love.
DP Administration chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
AMAZING! LOVE IT! I SERIOUSLY MISSED YOU MAY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE OF YOUR STORIES! :D :d :D :D :d :D : D :D :D :D :D :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN WRITE A ONE-SHOT OF PERCY AND ANNABETH AFTER THEIR MARRIAGE! PLEASE? I BET IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC IF YOU WRITE IT! CAN'T WAIT!
DP Administration chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh My god! I really loved this one! I'm so glad you have started posting again! It's really sweet! Please update soon! Can't wait!
Runner of Sorts chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
OMG I'VE READ THIS STORY BEFORE AND CAN I SAY THAT IT WAS PERFECT!? IT MADE ME GET BACK ON TRACK WITH MUSIC AND I DUNNO IT'S JUST PERF
Nicoleix chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh my days! May you're back! :D

Really missed you on this site :(

I must say though that I've already read this story on your Tumblr at it is simply amazing! The interaction between Annabeth and Percy is perfect, you just set it up so well for a brilliant ending.

Thank you for a brilliant story once again!

Really wish I could PM you :(