Reviews for Ways To Go
raaamirezmania chapter 9 . 4/21/2017
I remember reading this back in 2015 when I was in a percabeth fanfic high. I just have to say thank you, authors like made me love to read and write. It's not necessarily my passion, but writing has found a special place in my heart. No matter what slump I find myself, reading your work has always left me inspired. So thank you.
MyNiggaLovesKFC chapter 9 . 4/16/2017
Amazing story. So much percabeth 3
Strangerdale chapter 9 . 2/23/2017
Awww! This was adorableeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
This is one of my favourite fanfics! Loved it :)
Fratzy chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
I've been married to the love of my life not for 14 years now and have been with him for 17 years. This story made me realize just how much love there can be in a relationship and I'm so glad mine is that way. You It is absolutely beautiful and has become one of my favorites. I certainly hope that you have not stopped writing. You have a gift of taking characters and making them feel so real. Keep your imagination running wild and never stop writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
Just like their first concert was enough to make them Annabeth's favourite band, reading the first chapter was too to make this story my new favourite fanfic! It was all sooo adorable! I absolutely fell in love with them both too! What's even more I that I don't even usually like fluffs! Yet, your writing and plot are really praise worthy! I do suggest you proof read the chapters before you post them or get someone to do it for you, though! Also, you have a really great sense of aesthetic! I mean, seriously, I was totally blown away! Especially the way you compared smiles to stuff like Sunday mornings and perfect coffee! Just wow! Do keep up the good work!
percabethjpg chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
So I just finished this story today, and I just wanted to say that it's amazing. I love it so, so much. I ditched studying for reading fanfiction, and I happened to stumble across this story. Clicking it was the Best. Decision. Ever. I kept squealing whenever I recognized the band references and I think my mom thinks something's wrong with me now. Anyway. It's so well-written, and it's easily one of the best stories I've ever come across on this website. Kudos to you, and best wishes!
AFineMess101 chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
Okay, based upon the publication date of this fic this review is at least a year too late. Probably two. This is so unbelievably motherfucking amazing. The way you took Percy and Annabeth and built on them is what fanfiction was created for. The plot was fantastic, the characterization was perfect, everything was indescribable. I just wanna tell you two years too late that this is everything I ever could have hoped for. It's works of fiction like this that remind me that beauty is possible on this site, if you just know where to look for it. (In my case, SomethingMoreCreative's favorites.)

Thank you.
Annabeth AKA Mrs. Jackson chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
This was one of the best stories I've read in a while...oh my god. Like one of those stories where I completely forgot I was reading fanfiction. It was incredible. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Wow. You are such an amazing author. It's unbelievable how unique and original these stories are! Most fanfiction (and even published literature) involve the same basic ideas. But this is just completely new, so congrats! Keep being amazing! /
ramonaboat chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Wow! The pacing during the 1st 8 chapters until 1st bit of this one was perfectly slow.. I hardly didn't think you'd give us their married years. I mean, I thought they'd get together and the most of the future you'll show us is them dating happily after a month or so. I love the proposal. 3 Over-all, a really great and well-written fanfiction. Good job. :)
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »