Reviews for Ways To Go
ramonaboat chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Last chapter left.. So exciting!
ramonaboat chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
God they're so cute! I can't even construct a constructive criticism anymore!
ramonaboat chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
3 more chapters to go! I can't wait for how Percabeth gets together:)) And I love Annabeth's Dad's teasing:)
ramonaboat chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
More and more hints of Annabeth and Percy's feelings? I love it 3
ramonaboat chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
3 You're too good at this
ramonaboat chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I love this chapter. I love the emotion and the development between Percy and Annabeth, as Percy reveals more of himself. I sure hope Annabeth gets paid for all the trouble Percy's caused her lol
ramonaboat chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
I really like the pace! Just enough lapse to slip in the emotion. Love it :)
ramonaboat chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Wow! This is so amazing! It's very well-written, with a gripping plot, and a perfect characterization for Percabeth. It has the perfect development for the two. I'm so excited to see what unfolds. Good job! :)
panromantic-ace chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
nails for breakfast tacks for snacks
literally my favorite bands
Enna Moon chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I read a LOT of fanfic. Very, very rarely, something makes me go HOLY FREAK I'M GOING TO THROW UP BECAUSE THAT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD. This fic made me do that. I almost cried several times because it was so stinking well written. Holy crap.
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
I think this is utterly amazing. It's just beautiful and you have an amazing talent with words
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Hi May! I just read your bio and found out that you're working on a original work and I just a wanted to say that I'm extremely proud of you! I decided to post this in the ways to go fic because this is my favorite one. It was the first one from you that I've read, and I loved it so much, due the fact that it wasn't like all other fan fics I've ever read. It had something else, something original, a fantastic well written plot, and I knew you had the real talent. Since that day, you've become my favorite writer, and I couldn't be happier to hear that you're really going deeper into this talent. It's a bit sad the fact that you're not writing fanfiction for a while, I'm definelly going to miss your stories... But do what you have to do, and I know you are going to succeed. Thanks for having the courage to write in the first place, and please have the courage to never stop. You are always going to have my support! Good luck!
signed chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
Amazing. Truly amazing. I read in one breath. But i want to say 1 thing. Just one, everything else was extraordinary. Everybody knows what architecture is. Like milk. Or chemistry. Or bed. It's common knowledge.
glossychicken chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING
Krazy.khik.noelle chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
This gave me all the feels.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »