Reviews for The Secret of the Unicorn
IndyIndy chapter 1 . 4/2
This has to be one of the best Tintin Fanfic I've read. Was a little sad when I suddenly didn't find it but was really happy when I saw this.
Areus Bookworm chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
So, ive watched both the cartoon and the movie, as well as read the comics (even though theyre almost the same word-for-word as the cartoon), and im surprised that with the ridiculous number of times Tintin is knocked out (especially with something heavy) he doesnt have some sort of extreme brain damage. Seriously though. But i like how youre keeping it real in terms of characters and reactions. Looking forward to the rest:)
Star Trekker 13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Aw, I'm really sad now. I was searching for the original today because I wanted to read it again because it was so good.

I mean, that won't stop me from reading this one. You really are a talented writer. It's just... -sigh- a bit upsetting.
TheCopyUniverse chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
This story does look good, but I vaguely remember your old story, and how it took place after the movie. I liked that one a lot! I kinda wished that you kept it. I remember when "The Adventures of Tintin" was its own category in the Movie section of Fanfiction, and how I lost track of that story when that (the category thing) changed. I was dumbfounded and downtrodden. I was incredibly happy to find you again! I suppose I'm just asking: could you bring that story back? It doesn't even have to be part of the continuity you created, but I did like how it took place after the movie. I apologize if my word structure doesn't make much sense, by the way. I'm not the best at this sort of thing...
ellabella300 chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Like it? I loved it!
ellabella300 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Awww! That very last part is so sweet!
Raspberry-Vegan chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
caught the reference there
AgentDolly chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Woohoo! Awesome chapter!
1254dsfs chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Wow, u did a good job writing this X3
TheDogLover chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
A lil too lazy to log in (mainly because weekend started ;) )
Anyways
BWAAAAHHHHHH NOOOO STORY'S OVAARRR! Epilogue? Ahem,I take that back
I'll save that for the epilogue review ;)
The dancing scene was simply too sweet and I was listening to a love song while reading that :) ;)
And I like some of the remarks which Juliet makes throughout the story,BTW
Cheers! :)

TheDogLover
TheDogLover chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
YESSSS! NEW CHAPTER! :D :D :D
And aHA! I KNEW that was the little treat u had for us ;)
Kinda sad that this is coming to an end though :'(
But still,next chapter - CANT WAIT! :)))

TheDogLover
dream lighting chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
There is a live tin tin movie called Golden Fleece could Try that one Shame it's almost over
Purpleluva01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Chapter 13 is my favorite of this by far! I love how they did the actual scene in the movie. It didn't just stop at one frame it just kept going and going and going and going to the very end!

Most epic chase scene ever!
TheDogLover chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Hi!
Sorry I wasn't able to review the last chapter,had piles of homework to do,. :(
Anyways,
WOW
I seriously don't have anything to say im BLANK
I have a feeling I know the special 'treat' in the next chappy ;)
Bit I don't want to be a spoiler so I'm not saying heehee x)
Can't wait for next chap pls update soooonnnn!
All the best for any coming challenges :)

TheDogLovet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I miss the old one but I'm sure this will be as good x