Reviews for Turn
JJ chapter 15 . 7/9
I loved this xx
GinHanelle chapter 15 . 5/19
*happy tears*

Am seriously feeling all sentimental about chocolate and holidays and food now...

Excellent work on writing about everything, especially Natasha's horrifying mission. omg the emotions. ow! My poor, sad brain . (I really really liked those sisters...)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
I'm not surprised that Sif wants to learn that trick of Natasha's that she does with her legs!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Nice surprise with the hairpiece. I knew it would be something, but I wasn't expecting a sword. Good work.
A LOKI FAN chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
I really enjoy this story, I like how Natasha feels around Loki like she is safe and comfortable around him, I also greatly enjoy how fucked up her missions are and how everyone assumes she's coping well and that only one person actually knows what she's going through.

Would. Love for. A sequel of some sort. I'm hoping that in the sequel Natasha decides to become a Goddess for Loki considering how happy they make each other.

Would be interesting to read if something like that happens
Marion Hood chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Hekka chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
I think Bocharov got it worse: he was there as an employee, and therefore received all the horrifying details, while Natasha only saw the result (and that probably not all of them). And that's good. I wouldn't want Natasha to became just as bad.
mollygibbs101 chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
One word. Amazing!
PraticallyCharmed chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
i can't omg this story too many feelings
PraticallyCharmed chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
sif and natasha friendship would be interesting to see
PraticallyCharmed chapter 12 . 6/29/2014