Reviews for Double Act
D.J. Scales chapter 24 . 2/26/2019
You mentioned a Gia in this story. This wouldn't happen to be the same Gia Moran from Power Rangers Megaforce wouldn't it? Also good job on today's chapter.
johnd876 chapter 32 . 8/3/2018
Dustin is by far the dimmest of the Ninja Storm team members.
johnd876 chapter 31 . 8/3/2018
Speaking of Mystic Force you still need to update. It has been nearly 3 years since you started.
johnd876 chapter 21 . 8/3/2018
(as Optimus and Lockdown are fighting Shane helps Cade)
Shane Dyson: Come on, come on, come on, come on.
Cade Yeager: Tessa! Tessa! Tessa, run to the field!
(Tessa tries to run to the field by gets caught in Optimus and Galvatron battle)
Optimus Prime: You have no soul!
Galvatron: That is why I have no fear! You die!
(Tessa gets hit by the rubble caused by the Optimus and Galvatron’s battle)
Tessa Yeager: Help me!
(a missile suddenly hits Optimus and injures him and we see Lockdown arriving on the scene)
Darcy Tirrel: What is that?
Harold Attinger: That’s my asset. Pull Galvatron back.
(to the KSI worker)
Joshua Joyce: Do it.
(Lockdown shoots another missile at Optimus and knocks him down, Cade and Shane watch as Lockdown slowly makes his way to the injured Optimus)
Cade Yeager: I gotta go get her.
(Tessa manages to get inside one of the cars nearby and Cade goes to get her)
Cade Yeager: Tessa!
(Shane knocks Cade down)
Shane Dyson: Don’t go out there! He’ll kill you!
Cade Yeager: She needs my help!
Shane Dyson: She’s hidden!
(to Optimus who’s lying on top of the car she’s hiding in)
Tessa Yeager: Optimus! Optimus, get up, get up!
Optimus Prime: I can’t. Get out of here.
Lockdown: I feel sorry for you, Prime. Your allegiance to these humans. The trouble with loyalty to a cause is that the cause will always betray you.
Optimus Prime: Who sent you here?
Lockdown: Where do you think you came from? You think you were born? No. You were built. And your creators want you back. We all work for someone.
(Lockdown brings his ship down which scoops up Optimus who’s lying on top of the car Tessa is hiding in and this also gets unintentionally scooped up as well)
Tessa Yeager: No, no.
johnd876 chapter 16 . 8/3/2018
Genie: Aaaaahhhhh! Oy! 10,000 years will give you such a crick in the neck. Hang on a second. Whoa! Whoa! Does it feel good to be outta there. Nice to be back, ladies and gentlemen. Hi. Where you from? What's your name?
Aladdin: Uh... Uh, Aladdin.
Genie: Aladdin. Hello, Aladdin. Nice to have you on the show. Can we call you "Al"? Or maybe just "Din." How about "Laddie"? Sounds like, "Here, boy. C'mon, Laddie."
Aladdin: I must have hit my head harder than I thought.
Genie: Do you smoke? Mind if I do? (giggling) Oh, sorry there chief. Didn't mean to singe the fur there. Yo, Rugman. Haven't seen you in a few millennia. Give me some tassel. Yeah. Yo, yo. Say, you're a lot smaller than my last master. Either that or I'm gettin' bigger. Look from the side. Do I look different to you?
Aladdin: Wait a minute. I'm your master?
Genie: That's right. He can be taught. What would you wish for me? The ever impressive, the long contained, often imitated, but never duplicated... (echoing]) Duplicated, duplicated... Genie... of the Lamp! Right here direct from the lamp, right here for your very much wish fulfillment. Thank you.
Aladdin: Whoa. Wish fulfillment?
Genie: Three wishes to be exact. And ix-nay on the wishing for more wishes. That's it. Three. Uno, dos, tres. No subsitutions, exchanges or refunds.
Aladdin: Now I know I'm dreaming.
Genie: Master, I don't think you quite realize what you've got here. So why don't you just ruminate whilst I illuminate the possibilities. When Ali Baba had them 40 thieves, scherezad-ie had a thousand tales. But master you in luck 'cause up your sleeves, you got a brand of magic never fails. You got some power in your corner now, some heavy ammunition in your camp, you got some punch, pizzazz, yahoo and how, see all you gotta do is rub that lamp, and I'll say. Mister Aladdin, sir, what will your pleasure be? Ley me take your your order, jot it down, you ain't never had a friend like me. Life is your reasurant, and I'm your matie 'd'! Come on, whisper what it is you want, you ain't never had a friend like me. Yes sir, we pride ourselves on service, you're the boss, the king, the shah. Say what you wish, it's yours! True dish, how about a little more baklava? Have some of column A, try all of column B. I'm in the mood to help you dude, you ain't never had a friend like me. Oh, my. No, no. (scatting) Can your friends do this? Do your friends do that? Do your friends pull this out their little hat? Can your friends go, poof? Well, looky here, can your friends go, Abracadabra, let 'er rip! And then make the sucker disappear? So doncha sit there slack, jawed, buggy eyed. I'm here to answer all your midday prayers, you got me bona fide, certified, you got a genie for your chare d'affaires. I got a powerful urge to help you out, so what you wish? I really wanna know. You got a list that's three miles long, no doubt, well, all you gotta do is rub like so, and oh. Mister Aladdin, sir, have a wish or two or three. I'm on the job, you big nabob. You ain't mever had a friend, never had a friend. You ain't never had a friend, never had a friend. You ain't never had a friend like me! Ah ha ha! Wah ha ha! (greedy laugh) You ain't never had a friend like me.
(buzzing)
(weak applause)
Abu: (chattering) Huh? (groans)
Genie: So, what'll be, Master?
Aladdin: You're gonna grant me any three wishes I want, right?
Genie: Ah, almost. There are a few provisos, a couple of quid pro quos.
Aladdin: Like?
Genie: Ah, rule number one: I can't kill anybody. So don't ask. Rule number two. I can't make anybody fall in love with anybody else. You little punim there. Rule number three. I can't bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture. I don't like doing it. Other than that, you got it.
Aladdin: Hmm.
Abu: Oh!
Aladdin: Provisos? You mean limitations? On wishes? Some all-powerful genie. Can't even bring people back from the dead. I don't know, Abu. He probably can't even get us out of this cave. Looks like we're gonna have to find a way out.
Genie: Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walking out on me? I don't think so, not right now. You're gettin' your wishes, so sit down!
(Abu screeches)
Genie: In case of emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here, anywhere. Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet at all times cause we're... outta here!
johnd876 chapter 10 . 8/3/2018
I think you mean the yellow ranger's twin sister.
johnd876 chapter 6 . 8/3/2018
If only you had one of those age progression software programs than you could show everyone what Dustin and Shane would look like as old men. That would be funny.
johnd876 chapter 3 . 8/3/2018
Plus Kennedi has green eyes while her twin has brown.
sachetaylor1 chapter 39 . 5/22/2016
I love it I can wait to do the sequel
Gabbi2232 chapter 39 . 4/14/2016
KYAAAA! YES!
Autumn CanterNot chapter 39 . 4/11/2016
YAY!
CrimsonEarth chapter 39 . 4/11/2016
YES! Finally! (Also, I forgive u. ANIME IS LIFE!)
Ghostwriter chapter 39 . 4/10/2016
YAY! OMG! OMG! YES! YES! THE ANSWER IS YES! *Is totally not Kennedi, obviously* Awesome work. Keep it up.
dguice chapter 39 . 4/10/2016
Yes you are evil very very very evil! :) Love it! Fantastic story. I'm looking forward to the next one.
lizziestrong chapter 39 . 4/10/2016