Reviews for Healing
wandaa chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
That was a nice realistic/canon story. I loved the fragile and on the mend but yet strong hermione you portrayed. And ron was impeccable in his role trying to follow Harry even if he doesn't understand what he is doing half the time and helping hermione in a awkward but sweet ron-ish way.
Thanks for sharing.
finchelromionelover chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Oh mygosh i really enjoyed this chapter. I loved the ending of it.
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
This has got to be one of my very favorite stories... The end was so simple and perfect and just intimate enough for that point in the book. I like the steady pace it's perfect!
Btw he actually did say those words to her face... Sixth year if anyone recalls? But it may not have held the same meaning as it did here... Or maybe it did...?
Anyway wonderful beautiful satisfying story! Bravo it was great!
heronlove chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
That was a great fic. I enjoyed reading it so much.
rhmac12 chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
He tightened his embrace and buried his face deep into Hermione's hair, closing his eyes and taking in her scent. He was so glad that she was here in his arms now, to know that she was safe, and he swore to himself that he would never again allow anything to happen to her...always, since day one, Ron is her knight in shining armor! :) :)

R/Hr's discussion was so sad...Hermione never would have wanted Ron to take her place...she loved him too much. I also think Hermione was hard on herself-she had every right to be angry when Ron returned-he had broken her heart into pieces. Even though,it was the locket's fault, Ron still left, still left Hermione because he feared she loved Harry and not him. I still love Ron though because bottom line-he came back-came back to his best mate Harry and the woman he loved, Hermione.
Awesome job here in this chp!
rhmac12 chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I always wondered the same thing but Dumbledore was smart! He knew destroying the Horcruxes was their best bet-that would kill long as Voldemort had pieces of his soul out there, being owner of the Elder Wand was the least of their worries ya know?

Sometimes I think Hermione was hurt worse than it was mentioned in the book. I think Hermione hid alot of her pain for fear of being left behind...the idea of Ron being without her, even though she knew Ron could fend for himself, I think scared her.

Good chp!
rhmac12 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
I love Ron and his caring/love/concern for Hermione...also love his loyalty to everyone.
Hermione, stubborn but wont be knocked down!
Agree with your A/N-just happy and relieved that R/Hr made it out alive. I couldnt imagine Ron living without Hermione or Hermione living without Ron.
heronlove chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
That was a great chapter. I was hoping they confessed their love but this was good too.
finchelromionelover chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
This was a great chapter. I loved how ron and heemione had such a good heart to heart.
finchelromionelover chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
oh no i hope hermione didnt pass out. ahh this was such a good cliffie.
heronlove chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
That was a good chapter.
MadelineRenee chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Cliffy! Nice job
chavi chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
That was a fair point bill put here..
I really liked the did well with the two..
heronlove chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
That was a great chapter. I loved how Ron helped Hermione back to the house. I wish they could have told Bill about what they are doing, but understand why they can't. I am happy that Ron stood up to him though.
MadelineRenee chapter 7 . 10/14/2013